Chapter 1 - Guess Who's Back?

A/n: So everybody likes a good come back story right? Good cause with Gojo there are only W's! I don't own MHA or JJK anyways let's gets to it!
___________________

A bright day shined throughout Japan as the green haired hero in training Izuku Midoriya made his way to down the street while jotting down in his notebook.

As he did so the teen muttered to himself before stopping and looking up and seeing the giant school of UA making him smile brightly towards it.

Izuku: (I can-)

'We're not here that aren't we?'

Footsteps could be heard going down the street as a tall lanky man was then seen walking down the street carelessly swinging one of his arms while drinking a can of soda.

He then turned a corner and continued his trek making his way towards UA seemingly following Izuku who walked towards the school eagerly.

Izuku feeling a presence behind him turned and saw a tall white haired man who wore sunglasses casually walked down the street towards him while chugging his soda.

Izuku: (Is he a student as well? He isn't wearing the uniform but he's heading towards the school.)

The man stopped drinking as he then crushed the can handing it over to Izuku who confusingly grabbed it.

???: Thank you, need a refreshment before getting the day started.

Izuku: Ri-Right um ar-are you also going to UA?

???: Yeah, just was deciding on what day to come here. Mind holdin this?

He then took off his glasses handing them to Izuku who almost the shade as the man then grabbed a black blindfold from his pocket that he tied around his face causing his hair to lift up backwards.

Izuku: Wha-What are you doing?

???: Making an introduction, oh wait how rude of me, I'm Y/n Gojo. But you can call me, the strongest.

A smirk formed on his face as Y/n left a confused Izuku behind as he trudged his way towards the gates of UA with an aura of confidence radiating off him.

Izuku: Wai-Wait what're you talking about?!

Y/n waved his arm back at Izuku as he proceeded to stop in front of the gates causing the cameras present to look at Y/n who smiled towards them.

Y/n: Hiiiiiiii~ Mind letting me back in Nezu kinda want to continue my education please.

Multiple turrets appeared and were aimed at Y/n as a blaring alarm proceeded to come from within the building as steel gates slammed down in front of him.