Chapter 3

Queen Clarion and Amourria are now flying down a hallway inside the palace. Amourria looks around while they fly. They arrive at a door in where her chamber is located somewhere nearby.

"This is where you will be staying." Queen Clarion says, opening the door to Amourria's room for her temporal stay. Inside, the room is shown to be in a size not too big but also not too small with a bed in the middle, a vanity table with a stool at the left, a big hole for a closet beside it, a table at the right across from a polished rock that is used as a mirror and two doors, one at the left and one at the right.

Amourria enters the room and looks around, amazed by how regal it looks regardless of its size. "Whoa..." she breathes, Queen Clarion smiling at her reaction from behind. Just then, she sees a few gold dresses, shoes and accessories on the bed. She lands in front of it to take a closer look. "Wow, these look nice."

"Thank you. I was as young as you when I wore each of these. They seem to be the right size for you. I'm not certain what kind of clothes will you prefer, but you may use your magic to alter them into whatever you wish." Queen Clarion states.

"Really? But, these are yours. Are you sure you want me to wear them and change them into anything I like?" Amourria asks.

"Of course. The clothes are disposed to the helper fairies when they don't fit me anymore. You can wear them as you desire." Queen Clarion allows.

Amourria becomes slightly stunned. First she gets to stay with the queen for the time being, now she's giving her some of her old clothes to wear. This is all coming fast to the magic fairy since the queen's kindness has made her feel a bit speechless. Her reaction earns her a smile of amusement from the queen.

"I will wait for you with Tinker Bell and the others. Come outside when you are ready." She says while flying to the open door and turns to leave the room.

"Wait." Amourria's voice calls out.

Queen Clarion stops right in front of the doorway when she hears her, turning back to her out of curiosity.

Amourria stares at her for a second, then she smiles. "Thank you for everything you've been doing, Your Highness. It's all a little bit sudden, but I'm grateful for your kindness and hospitality." She thanks with a bow.

Queen Clarion looks a little surprised. She chuckles and nods in response before she closes the door as she leaves.

Amourria turns to the clothes lying on her bed. There are different types of dresses, shoes and accessories for her to choose from. Only that she can't figure out what will she wear. Just before she could make a decision, she spots a dress that catches her eye more. The dress looks like a somewhat smaller version of Queen Clarion's current dress in somewhere around her size. A pair of gold flats are on the floor below the long dress skirt and a gold headband is on top of another dress make her notice them more too.

"Hm." she smiles a little. With a finger pointing at the dress, flats and headband, she zaps a small red magic blast to them. Each item floats into the air in a faint pink glow with dissipating red, pink and gold pixie dust magic sparkles. This makes her smile widen to a small grin. "I can use levitation."

Outside the palace, Tinker Bell and her friends are waiting for Amourria. Queen Clarion has already joined them a minute ago. "So, what is it that you need us to do, Queen Clarion?" Tinker Bell asks her.

The queen smiles, "Amourria is a unique fairy. She may use some help getting settled if she were to learn more about her magical abilities. Tinker Bell, I need you and your friends to show her around what Pixie Hollow has to offer. And most of all, be there for her until she has grown used to her talent."