animorphs the end (55)/

• Dedicated to ELIGAH

"Sounds good to me!" I, Marco said. i was not with my usual team, Jake, me and Tobias. We were going to ram a ship. Insane, as usual. As the ship sped of into darkness, I felt scared, it was scarier than facing a math pop quiz a hundred times. as we moved to hit the ship, I rembered my mom and dad. what would they think? But, we forgot. that ship could pinpoint our every move. the dracon canon turned and blasted that one puny ship... ...

Chapter 2 (jake)

As the long string of light flashed, Jake took the sega-like controls and blasted the other ship. Suddenly a flash of light. A bunch of iskoort shouted," I will buy your shirt for 10 minutes worth of memories.""No!He is lying, I will buy your legs for all my memories." iskoort? i looked at my watch, it was 298 years into the future! As all the memories, the falling howler, my first kiss with cassie... ...

Chapter 3(ax yeerk version)

What was the meaning of this, this host remerbers something. "A symbolic creature?" I thought, it sounded good, but what about my host, I would desert him... ...

Chapter 4 aftermath(Tobias)

Ax was soon restored to his orinagal form. The animorphs were a team again. I was still in my meadow. Jake had married Cassie. Marco was with a girl, Gwen, cousin of the famous Ben Ten. Yup, life was good. I was in an afterlife, happy with Rachel... ...