Im sorry

Tw: sh!!

Me and Bills finished our breakfast a few moments later. We were talking about what both of us likes and other stuff and we are pretty much alike and is an actual fun person to be around.

It was around 12:10 pm and we were still sitting at the counter.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked looking over at him.

"Yea sure" he said

We both got up from our chairs and walked over to the stairs and started to go to my room. Once we got to my room I plopped myself on my bed as he laughed at my actions. I rolled over and sat up facing him at he closed the door.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked awkward standing by the door.

"Uhm I don't know do you want to draw on each other?" I said saying the first thing that came to my mind.

"Sure" he was smiling and walking over to my bed as I got up to get a black marker.

"Can I do you first" I asked Bill while opening the marker.

"sure" he said

I nodded as he held out his forearm for me to draw on. I started to draw little stars around a little tree I drew. Then I drew my name in cursive, I drew little smily faces, suns, moons, animals, and a skull so now his whole fore arm was covered in little doodles. I closed the marker and smiled at my creativity on his skin.

"You like?" I asked smiling and holding up his arm for him to see. He looked at it and admired it.

"Yes thank you!" He said pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back.

"Ok now ur turn and give me the marker" he said holding out his hand. I put the marker just his hand and he opened the cap. I had a jacket on and a bunch of bracelets to hide my scars from him but he was already grabbing my arm...

He rolled up my sleeves and took some of my bracelets off. He started drawing and I looked away hoping that he wouldn't question the now reveling scars.

"Ashley... what is this?" He asked holding up from arms and pointed to the scars.

"It's nothing continue drawing" I said fake smiling trying to make it seem like it wasn't a big of a deal.

"No Ash tell me why you did it please. You can tell me anything and I won't tell another soul." He said begging me to tell him why I did it.

"Fine Bill just please pinky promise that you won't tell Tom ur mom or my mom or anyone" I said holding out my pinky.

"I pinky swear I won't" he said wrapping his pinky around mine.

"So how it all started, I was 13  and visiting my dad for thanksgiving break she was already engaged to this horrible bratty woman that was drinking and wanted money all the time and my dad was drunk this one night and I was there. He came into my room and started to yell at me and curse at me to while throwing his burning cigarettes and glass beer and whisky bottles at me. He was drunk and high at the same time and so was his fiancé so she didn't do anything about that. I yelled at him back and he finally stopped but when I did his fiancé started to slap me and punch until I had blisters and bruises all over me and my nose was bleeding. Also my mom isn't that good of a person either nor my sister and I didn't had barely any friends at that time so I got tired of everything, I was crying daily and all night, I couldn't sleep, eat, or had no motivation to do anything not even go to school that's why I was out almost that whole year. So I went into the bathroom and grabbed my mom's facial razor and started to you know cut my wrists and thighs until I was numb. I didn't feel anything all I felt was relief so I kept doing it for a few months until I finally stopped when I met Tom and he saved me without realizing that he did. You weren't a big help but still. But yeah that's my story of why those cuts are there." I said sighing.

I seen his facial expressions as I was explaining what happened and he looked shocked and guilty. He slammed into me giving me the biggest and tightest hug ever. My eyes started to form tears unexpectedly.

"I'm so so so sorry Ashley, you don't deserve that. What ever else happens tell me I will help you and take care of you." He said still holding on to me as a tear fell on my shoulder.

"Its ok Bill it is was it is." I said with my voice teary.

We sat there hugging for a few moments. He let go of the hug gently.

"Can I draw on them?" He asked while grabbing the marker and slightly smiling.

I nodded and gave him a small smile. I waited still as he draw on my fore arm. After 10-15 minutes he was finally done.

"I'm done" he said smiling as he let go of my arm.

I looked at it and saw that he drew my scars as butterflies, he drew trees and swirls around them also. He drew many different stars that covered almost all of my arm. I looked at and smiled at him.

"It's pretty thank you so much" I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

"You're welcome." He replied.

A few moments later we heard my bedroom door open and it was Tom. I shot myself off my bed and ran to Tom giving him a big hug as Bill watched.

"Hi I missed you!" I said hugging Tom and he hugged me back and laughing a bit.

"I missed you too" he said smiling big and looking at Bill.

"Hey Bill" he said as he sat his book bag down.

"Hey" Bill said back.

I walked over to my bed and sat back down where I was sitting as Tom did the same but sitting in front of me and Bill.

"So you guys together?" He said smirking and easing at eyebrow at us.

Me and Bill gave him the 'what the f*ck' face.

"No Bill we're not together we're just friends." I said giving him a serious face as he started laughing.

"Oh yea! You guys should've seen yall last night you guys were cuddling!! I also took pictures when Ashley was kicking me awake." He said laughing so much while getting out his phone and pulling up the pictures. He flipped the phone over to me and I snatched the phone out of his hands.

"TOM WHY WOULD YOU TAKE PICTURES?! AND IN EVERY ANGLE TOO?!" I say yelling at him.

"Oh and I posted it on my instagram too!" He said smiling big also.

"Delete it." Me and Bill said in a serious tone.

"No" he said hiding his phone and smiling.
"Now"
"No"

"Fine you know what I don't care anymore" I said giving up.

"Good because a lot of people seen it already." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Bill who seemed pissed.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Bill said getting up from the bed.

Me and Tom nodded as he walked out of the room and to the bathroom.