In the end

Doctor: Come on you two I will take you guys to the lobby. Once we get him situated we will let you guys visit him, Ok?

Thank you me and Tom said at the same time.

Doctor: No problem. He walked off into a room that Bill was in.

Me and Tom sat in the lobby's chair. I soon started crying thinking about if he is going to make it or not.

Tom: It's ok Ashley he is going to be just fine. He said hugging me and rubbing my back.

I don't even know why I'm crying over him we don't even like each other.

Tom: I know but when you were here when you got into that crash he was worried sick and wanted to stay by ur side until you woke up, So you have a special place in his heart meaning he cares about you.

I stopped crying when he said "I have a special place in Bills heart."

Are you joking me or? I said as I looked him dead in the eye with tears still falling down my face.

Tom: yes I'm serious he loves you but he just doesn't want to admit it.

I felt extremely bad for Bill, I never knew I had a place in his heart or that he loves me and just doesn't want to admit it. I do have to say that he has a place in my heart too.

A few hours has passed and the doctors came out of the room.l and one of the which was the same one that brung us to the lobby came back.

Doctor: You guys are allowed to see him now. He is still unconscious but only one of you can spend the night with him but not in the same bed because of his injuries, but speaking of him stabbing himself we stichted  it up and him him some blood samples so he wouldn't loose a lot of blood. I will check on him once in a while to make sure ur if awake and fine. He said walking away when he was finished speaking.

Me and Tom looked at each other and went into Bills hospital room. When I seen him with tubes around him, I broke down.

Tom quickly hugged me to comfort me.

Tom: Ashley I already Told you that he is going to be ok.

I know I'll just miss us talking when we would get along, I wonder what made him try to end him life. I said sobbing onto his shoulder as he rubbed my back as comfort.

Tom: I don't know Ashley but all I know is that he is going to be alri-

*BEEEEEEEEEP*

I let go of Tom right when I heart the heart beat thing go off.

Tom: GET A DOCTOR HURRY!!

I ran with more tears streaming down my face.

HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR MY FRIEND ISNT BREATHING ANYMORE! I yelled as I was still crying.

Before I knew it so many doctors went into that room. They all rushed to get the shock things and quickly tap it on him to shock him alive.

The heart thing stopped beeping and went back to normal. I sighed of relief as me and Tom hugged each other.

Tom: Thank you doctors for saving him I don't know what I would do with my younger twin brother.

Doctors: That's our job now if he awakes get us right away.

Ok we will. I said sitting down on the hospital chair in Bills room. Tom did the same.

Bills POV before he tried to commit:

For the pasted few weeks I've felt nothing but loneliness and depression.
(IM SO SORRY IF THAT SOUNDED CRINGEY LMAO)

I barely come out of my room or go anywhere. I don't know if it is seasonal depression or what but all know is that I don't have any motivation to do anything not even to talk to my brother I just wanted to end it all.

I sat on my bed listening to music as those thoughts went through my head.

I got tired of it so I grabbed my pocket knife and started to think where I should put it in.

I thought my waist would be good so I kept it there for a second thinking if I should really do it or not.I don't care who loves me or not I finally stabbed it in me as I looked down in shock before I could pull it out all I saw was black.

12:40pm Wednesday, December 1st 2006, is when I tried to commit Suicide.

End of pov:

Ashley's pov:

It was late at night and Tom suggested me to stay since Bill stayed for me. He told me to call him if anything happens which I will anyways.

I decided to go to sleep on the little bench that was in Bills hospital room. I closed my eyes and dozed off the sleep.

The next morning.

I woke up to a nurse talking and someone else.

Nurse: Oh! She's awake!

I sat up and rubbed my eyes that's when I saw Sarah standing with the nurse and Next to Bill rubbing his hand.

Don't you f*cking touch him. I said as my mood quickly changed when I seen her holding Bills hand.

Nurse: Uhm I'm going to leave yall to it. She said exiting the room because she didn't want to be in the middle of it.

Sarah: Or what? She said with an evil smirk on her face.

Just get the f*ck out of here he doesn't want to see you. I said standing up and walking over to her face.

Sarah: Awh poor Ashley is getting jealous that I'm touching MY boyfriend. Who knows he probably the reason why he tried to Commit.

I felt tears come to my eyes when she said the last sentence but then I felt anger at the same time.
(SO SORRY IF THAT SOUNDED CRINGY ALSO)

Sarah: Awh is poor Ashley going to cry? She said making puppy eyes.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SL*T THAT WHY THE DAY I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL HE BROKE UP WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE I WAS OKAY. PLUS HE IS NOT YOU BOYFRIEND AND HE ISNT INTERESTED WITH BEING WITH YOU, HE SAID IT HIMSELF THAT YOU ARE A CONTROL FREAK AND ANNOYING! HE WAS DEPRESSED AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER SO WHAT KIND IF SO CALL "GIRLFRIEND" ARE YOU?! I said yelling in her face.

Sarah: I- I- I didn't know you were this rude also I- never mind I'm going you'll never see me again because I'm begging my daddy to take me somewhere else from this horrible place. YOU RUINED MY FUTURE WITH BILL. She said crying and stuttering and using her squeaky voice.

I side eyed her as she ran out and I laughed after how she acted.

D*mn you can really get to her fast. I thought to myself.

A/n: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS AND 57 VOTES!! ALSO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BIT CRINGY I COULDN'T WORD IT ANYWAY ELSE LMAO.