Chapter 32

Hunter

This isn't your fault.

(Next day)

"How about we head to- Hunter!" Nate stops his sentence once he notices me walking into the room. I give him a weak smile as I walk closer to them. Nate puts his arm out and I walk right under his arm, he places his arm on my shoulder and keeps it there. "I was just saying how we should go to the carnival," I move my head to look up at Nate, "Yeah carnivals are for kids, but maybe it will get things off ofJohnson's mind."

I remember going back to our first date, we went to a carnival. Jack and I shared our first kiss on the Farris Wheel. We reached the top and we kissed. I smile at the thought to soon be interrupted by voices. "Hey Hunter," I blink several times to see Gilinsky and Sammy in front of me. I totally forgot they were there, "you blanked out there," Sammy chuckles.

I giggle and force Nate's arm off me, "I'm gonna wake up my lazy ass boyfriend and get dressed," I wave goodbye to the guys and head to the Jack's room. I slowly open the door to see Jack laying down, looking so peaceful, it makes me sick.

"Jack!" I jump from the door to the bed, jumping over Jack. I continue to jump on the bed. "Woah! I'm up!" Jack jumps up from the bed and looks at me. I smile at him as he rolls his eyes. "You looked to peaceful, it disgusted me," I giggle once again.

"Get dressed were going to the carnival," I step off the bed but it makes a loud noise, "Thats now fat I am," I smile. Jack looks at me smiling, "You look beautiful," Jack says from the doorway. "I just woke up?"

Jack smiles but leaves the room so I can get dressed. I head to my suitcase and find the perfect outfit. Once I find the outfit, I head into the bathroom connected to the room.

You know when you go to someone else's house to shower and you have no idea how to work it. Well this exactly whats happening with me right now. This shower is the most confusing thing I've ever seen. I have no idea if I should pull or push the knob or which side to spin it too.

Eventually I found out you had to pull the knob out then turn it to the direction for either hot or cold. I find myself dumb sometimes. Maybe I should go back school. I've only been in one full day of school before I left again.

-

After my confusing shower, I get dressed in a pair of black leggings, a tie-dyed muscle tee shirt and I put my combat boots on. Since my hair is still wet I decide to put it in a high ponytail. I love high ponytails I'm not sure why though.

When I head to the living room, the rest, including Jack, are already ready. "Could you take longer?" Sammy asks with a chuckle after. They all stand up and head to the door and I follow behind everyone else.

They all hop in a black car found in the drive way. Sammy and Nate go in the front with Nate driving. Jack, Jack and I head in the back. I sit in the middle in a Jack sandwich. I take out my phone and go on snapchat looking at some stories and adding a few fans. Then I go to my camera and turn it to take a selfie with the Jacks. I extend my arm and rest in on the seat on my right. "Selfie!" I blurt out. The Jack's push together squishing me as I take the picture. "Thank's for dislocating my shoulders," I stretch my arms out pushing my elbows again the Jacks chests.

I giggle but soon go back to my picture. "Jack sandwich" I type. After posting it, I got a lot of notifications on twitter (I don't even know why). When I opened Twitter, they were all screenshots of the snapchat.

@jackjackjoInnson: OMF. MY MOM AND DAD ARE BACK TOGETHER.

@idek: I THOUGHT YALL WERENT SUPPOSE TO SEE EACH OTHER FOR ANOTHER MONTH? @HunterT @JackJackJohnson

I followed back the two lovely ladies who are freaking out like there are no need for caps. Then looking at their accounts they freaked out even more. I decided to tweet because I haven't in a while.

@HunterT: going to the carnival with a bunch of losers :)

---

Aye! Im still gonna update i seem to wrote a lot when its late at night and words come flying out :)

anyways everyone have a safe 4th