INTRODUCTION, when they first met

"Lily, wait for me!" shouted a desperate girl as her trunks fell all over the platform. She sighed, her sister had completely ignored her and everything she owned was now on the floor. Kneeling down, she checked to see if her parents had already left, which they did, and tried to hold back tears. She hated change, the only thing she hated even more was being a second to her twin sister. A little part of her thought (or hoped) that starting on a new school would give her a chance to be her whole person and not just her sister's shadow, which in that moment was clear she could never accomplish.

"Here, let me help you," suddenly a boy knelt to the floor and helped her out. When he stood up and crossed eyes with her, she became mesmerised. His grey eyes put her on a trance that she did not know if she ever wanted to escape it. "Hey, I'm-"

"Sirius! Stop talking with this mudblood, you should hurry up if you don't want to lose the train! What a shame and disappointment to have you as a child," the young boy's mother muttered the last part loud enough so everyone close to her could hear.

Jasmine flinched at the bulgar term and tensed up; she noticed the son doing the same. Mouthing I'm SO sorry, he left quickly, leaving her next to the entrance of the Hogwarts Express.

In the bustling crowd of first-year students at King's Cross Station, a young girl with fiery red hair and bright green eyes named Jasmine Evans nervously searched for an empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express. The scent of butterbeer and the sounds of excited chatter filled the air as she walked through the narrow corridors of the train.

At first, Jasmine entered a compartment and found her sister in the middle of a girl and a boy in front of three girls. A sting of betrayal filled her as her sister explained that it was the only empty one and that she was extremely sorry. Then, she stumbled upon a compartment occupied by three boys who seemed to radiate mischief and charisma. The one that stood out was the one with grey eyes, Sirius, as his mother previously called him. The leader of the trio, James Potter, greeted her with a warm smile and introduced himself. "Mind if we share the compartment?" he asked, gesturing to the empty seat across from them.

With a shy nod, Jasmine sat down, and soon, laughter and jokes filled the compartment. The other two boys introduced themselves as Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. 

"You look so much like a girl, Lilith? that asked if she could share this compartment," Remus noticed.

"Oh, yes! Luckily, James scared her away with his ridiculous flirting, now we have a new best friend," Sirius cheerfully laughed.

"Em... Lily, my sister probably. We are twins," she awkwardly stated.

James, sensing the awkwardness coming from the girl, changed the topic of conversation. "Firstly, it was not a ridiculous flirt, when I marry her you'll be sorry. Secondly, what houses do you hope to enter? I will be entering Gryffindor," he questioned.

"My parents want for me to continue the 'House of Black legacy' and be a Slytherin role model student. Me, on the other hand, want to be a brave Gryffindor, just to make them angry and because it is the fun house." Sirius told them.

"I want to be in Gryffindor, too. My second choice is probably Ravenclaw, you know, in case the hat does not take in account our preferences or character" Remus explained.

"I don't have a choice make. I know that I can't be in Slytherin because I am a muggleborn, nor in Ravenclaw because I can be quite lazy to study and I procrastinate a lot, so probably Hufflepuff. But, you know, Gryffindor is the most fun," Jasmine smirked.

"YEAY, I will have all my new BFFs with me in Gryffindor!" James cheered.

The group continued to joke around and to buy snacks, they bought fifteen chocolate frogs to share. As the train sped towards Hogwarts, Sirius noticed the subtle glow in Jasmine's eyes whenever she spoke about magical creatures.

"Is it just me, or do your eyes light up when you talk about magical creatures?" Sirius asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Jasmine blushed but found herself laughing with the boys. Little did she know that this chance encounter would mark the beginning of a unique and magical journey.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑~๑ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

Meeting the characters, isn't it excited?? Comment your thoughts!!

With love,

your dearest author 🫶