The Ooarai Tank Expansion Part 2

It was like other days where Miho is at peace and didn't have to bother with the traditionalists of her family.

Miho is busy with her paperwork trying to sort the funds for buying new tanks in the future as she was working at Anzu's Office which questioned her on how did Anzu get this office in the first place but just slide that in her mind as she focused in her work.

Hana entered the office and saw Miho is sorting the paperwork.

Hana: Nishizumi, you need help?

Miho:Yes sure, why not.

Hana helped Miho at her paperwork to sort them out.

Hana:So Nishizumi, what are you doing? Not the Paperwork part.

Miho: Oh well, just making the math and looking to the School's Financial Records looking on how to buy new tanks to increase our numbers.

Hana:So is that why Anzu had  appointed you in this position?

Miho:Pretty much yes, because I just suggested something and she just appointed in this.

Hana:Well, let's go back working.

Miho:Why not.

And so they did their work. Miho analyzed the financial records to see what she could do to help them buy tanks and she saw something that is suspicious.

Miho:Something's not right.

Hana:Why?

Miho:Because the Ooarai School is having Financial Issues and the funds were already answered by the government but the school has long been underfunded. Did you notice this and any changes or maintaining standards in the School Ship?

Hana:No. That's now also suspicious.

Hana looked at the records which told about the Ooarai School Ship being Underfunded.

Hana:The MEXT are supposedly to be funding this, but it would seem that they are neglecting this school ship in terms of funds.

Miho:Why though? I get it that this ship is old but surely they could find the School Ships to gain an educated workforce? Right?

Hana:School Ships are designed that way to be used to educate students and to help them to gain excellence for them to be ready in the real world. But this was different.

Miho:The School Body Council were actually always badly wanted to win Sensha-do and suddenly reopen the Sensha-do Club. That's the most suspicious and it makes wonder on what is the thought process about this.

Hana:I don't know about this but let's just go and finish and analyze the Financial Records to know how much Money is at the hands of Ooarai.

Miho:Yeah your right.

They continued their work and the Sensha-do Team of Ooarai while Miho is at work, is practicing and Miho before her work gave Yukari something because Yukari could actually understand it and knows what would she actually say even though Yukari is a Introvert unlike Saori who is charismatic when it comes to love but didn't know about History which would be terrible of Saori got asked questions that she didn't know to answer.

At the Practice Battlefield.

Yukari actually gathered all of the Sensha-do Participants of Ooarai, including the Student Body Council.

Yukari:Alright everybody, I'm not good at speaking with lots of people and Miho told me to say this to you but hear me out,  I will try to explain as the best I could. We need Organization meaning being organized, why? Because when we are conducting maneuvers or retreating or withdrawing, we need organization so that we could maintain our formation. That is our greatest strength, because the smaller the forces are, the better is the organization of the force while bigger would have the logistical issues of communicating orders or making split-second decisions. Napoleon Bonaparte even with his forces is so small, he still managed to defeat the Coalition Forces during the 6th War of the Coalition since in the era of the Napoleonic Wars. He defeated his foes with a small force but terrifying fast speeds even though he lost in the end because his enemies are just numerous and attacked in different fronts. So we must have a Speed that could compliment our fighting style while having the organization of a Major Sensha-do Team. We must not panic during stressful and pressuring situations as it would make things worse! We must be organized, do not fold under pressure and certainly analyze the situation because maybe there is a opportunity to escape while the enemy doesn't know it and therefore block that chance. That's what Miho told me to say. Any Questions?

Anzu raised her hand.

Anzu:How Organized we must be?

Anzu:Organized enough that it could help us survive battles longer in our matches and withdraw while maintaining our formation. Disorganized and we lost if that happens.

Erwin:What kind of Organization would it be?

Yukari: Honestly I don't know but if I have to guess. It would be like the Saunders' Organization System of making Tank Platoons but using 2 Tanks per Combat Squad and make them into Decentralized Structure while maintaining a Centralized Command Structure as a Balancing Form so that Commanders in our squads that spotted opportunities could exploit it. That's just my opinion.

Erwin accepted the Opinion because she needed a rough idea of how to become organized.

Yukari:Now we need to have a crew with that Tiger 1p.

Anzu:I could handle that later but for now we need to become organized at best.

Yukari:Let's just ask Miho for that but for now, we need to train harder on our organization so that we would not broke down in Communication and in Organization. And so the Sensha-do Team trained and Some Students became substitutes for some Panzer IV Crew for Miho and Hana as they were busy.

Miho on the otherhand now wanted to solve this Financial Issues.

Hana:So how are going to solve it?

Miho: Seriously I don't know, let's think for other ways to do it.

Hana and Miho thought on what ways  to solve the issues or at least increase the coffers of Ooarai.

Hana thought of something.

Hana:Why not we would get some funds from other sectors to buy at least a tank?

Miho:Nah, Anzu would probably be mad about that and it would cause issues to the standard of quality in the sectors. Why not we try to win the Prize Money of other competitions.

Hana:No it would not work. We already are dedicated to Sensha-do and it will decrease the money dedicated to Sensha-do. So why not, we get the budget that it would be given to us and get the percentage that would certainly fill on the gap and buy the tanks and repeat.

Miho:That's a good idea. But the problem is that we would neglect other sectors.

Hana:No, the funding would be always everyday though the funds would always be a low number and it was enough to maintain the school with some to spare which the Student Body Council put in the Financial Bank Accounts of Ooarai School Ship for funds.

Miho:Oh yeah right. The Student Body Council always showed the percentage of the money going to the savings and in other sectors. Very Smart so let's run the math.

And they ran the calculations and found out that it was feasible. They now knew to wait for the money to come to them.

And after a few days, money came and Miho asked Anzu for permission so that she could buy the Panzer III. And Anzu wanted some explanation first. And Miho explained it to her.

Anzu agreed but Momo goes with Miho to ensure that any shenanigans would not happen. Miho accepted because it was natural as they didn't a new students to make some stupid decisions. Miho goes along with Hana, Saori, Yukari, and Mako also Momo got into this shopping trip to buy a Panzer III.

To Be Continued.