Epilogue

It was like I was in a daze, when I looked around everything was hazy. This is meant to be an unimaginably important day and this has to happen. I don't know what to do, what is he going to say? My hands keep shaking, internal shivers exploding over my body every twenty seconds. I need to concentrate. I must concentrate. This isn't even my day.

It's Niall and Melanie's day.

"It's just not sitting right! Ugh!" Mel screamed as she stared at herself in the white, flower encrusted mirror. I unclasped the curling tong and a lock of her shiny, black hair bounced against her left shoulder blade. Her pale skin contrasted perfectly with her dark hair - as always.

"What if I hold it here? Does that look better?" Eleanor questioned, poking her head out from behind Melanie's torso and looking at her through the reflection on the mirror.

Melanie cocked her head to the side. I watched in awe as her sleek hair dangled down towards her bottom, lightly tickling the delicate lace patterns that wove into her dress. "That's better, but how are we going to get it to stay?" She whined, swinging her hands violently. I guess it's pretty hard to have a tantrum when you're standing in your wedding dress.

Suddenly her left hand scraped my stomach, I flinched back, holding it with care. She instantly turned around, staring at me with concern.

"Oh my god! Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" She babbled, placing a hand on each of my shoulders as Danielle lifted up her trail and placed it in a new position, to fit how Mel was now standing.

I forced a smile, but not managing to look her in the eyes. I shook my head, coughing to clear my throat. "Oh no, I'm fine!" I smiled, "Does anyone have a pin or something?" I called, turning around and searching around the room. Mel was still looking at me, suspicion drowning her dark irises. She'd obviously realised something was wrong, I'm never usually this fussy.

Fiona walked into the dressing room, holding 3 pins in her hand. "Looking for these? A good mother always comes prepared." She grinned, Danielle, Eleanor and I all sighed. She was our hero. Mel squealed and shuffled around to face the mirror again, parting her hair in the middle and pulling the curled locks over her shoulders. Fiona thanked her and threaded the pins into the places where Eleanor was holding the dress.

A good mother always comes prepared - better keep that in mind. ...If I keep it.

It.

It?!

It's not an object! Urgh, I'm never going to be able to do this. I can barely look after myself, let alone become a mother.

I hope Harry isn't going to freak out when I tell him. If he freaks out like he did when we accidentally lost out suitcases when we were in China... Oh god, I'm going to have to get Louis and Zayn to hold him down again.

"You look beautiful." I vaguely heard Fiona mutter, she brought me back into reality. I realised I was facing the wall, looking through a painted picture of some roses.

"Charlie? What do you think?" Mel asked me, her voice calm and happy. I turned around, I was almost lost for words.

Her dress was full lace. The corners of the dress sat at the sides of her shoulders, almost falling down her arms. These were attached to long sleeves that came to a prominent point on the tops of hands below her middle fingers. The top of the dress was heart shaped around her breasts, the lace fading into pure white silk as it cascaded down the rest of her body. The bottom of the dress was faintly pleated, the insides of each pleat was an ice blue colour. When she made a slight move the dress would swirl, the icy blue briefly making an appearance before it was engulfed in white again. "Incredible." I gasped, tearing up even though I'd already seen it before.