Soft kiss

As they entered the once shadowy lands, Lediana was able to see the beautiful tree that bloomed. She was in awe. Not to mention Moonrise towers were restored last year. As the group pulled into the towers, Lediana had a weird feeling. Almost like a deja vu. As Halsin helped Lediana out of the cart, she looked around. She knew this would be the stopping point to wait for Gale and Wyll, but for some reason she felt nervous. Despite the last time they left this tower, she could almost feel the energy of the Absolute still.

"Lediana, are you okay? You look pale." Halsin asked her. "I just feel a bit woozy, thats all." "Well, lets get you into your room and we can get you settled." Halsin took her by the hand and led her upstairs to what used to be Balthazars old room. Now redone looked like a comfortable inn room. Similar to elf song. " Halsin, where is Astarion?" She asked him. "He is talking to Shadowheart about the route. Did you want me to go get him for you?" Lediana shook her head. "No, I will be alright. Thanks." Halsin saw her go to the bed as she undid her clothing. He knew something was bothering her, but he did not want to push it. As he left the room, he decided to patrol the borders to see if any danger lurks... or if any sign of Wyll and Gale could be found.

It was a few hours later as Astarion went into the room Lediana was in. He made sure their packs made it up to their room but also wanted to plan the best route, as he does not think going via the underdark was a good idea. He watched Lediana sleep. Her chest rise and fall as she glowed in the bed. His heart, that was once cold and bitter, was now warm and fluttered for her. He would do anything to protect her. The woman he loves.  Love. He never thought he would know that word. He recalls the night they were here, and his confession to her.  He had a plan to sleep with her for protection. What he did not plan was to fall for her. He wanted a real relationship. Thats what he got. Even though his ascension gave him a lot of abilities he never lost the feeling he has had for her. Without her life would have been unbearable. He took off his shirt and rolled into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her. She turned into his chest and nuzzled into it and sighed, as if she finally felt safe. He rubbed her arm as ye watched her sleep. He kisses the top of her head and whispers, "I will always protect you. My love." With his life if need be, he thought to himself. He settled into the bed with her and he drifted off to join her in sleep.

Lediana dreamed about that fight with Thorm. Lediana was in bear form mauling some of the minions, when she saw Astarion and Wyll fall in combat. Thorm smited them. Lediana changed out of wild shape, and screamed for them. Shadowheart, fought to get up there to heal them, but her eyes paled, and shook her head to Lediana.

Lediana bolted up screaming at the nightmare. She startled Astarion as he bolted up with her. Noticed she was drenched in sweat. "Are you alright darling?" He asked her. All she did was crumple into his chest sobbing. He held her and stroked her hair as he tried to soothe her. "Its okay, I'm here. I will always be here." He said to her. Lediana calmed down a bit and looked up at his eyes. Astarion then lowered his head to hers and kissed her on the lips softly. He kept kissing her softly as Lediana calmed down and slowly started to lie back on the bed. Astarion, decided to rub her breasts through her night shirt as he felt her moan at his touch. He broke the kiss, and looked at her face, "Are you alright with this?" He asked her. Knowing that he did not want to force her after the nightmare she had, though god was he rock hard for her. She slowly snaked her hand to the bulge in his pants, and told him, "Please, just keep touching me." He went back to kissing her as he freed his cock out of his pants and she rubbed him as  they kissed. He moaned snd slowly put his hand under her pants, realizing there was no underwear on, he slipped a finger inside her using another for her clit as she moaned into his mouth.

He then got on top of her, taking her pants off and sliding inside. She moaned and arched her back as he went slowly, to make sure she felt his cock inside of her, before he started thrusting deeper. Lediana clenched his arm as he picked up the pace. She moaned his name, "Astarion, please don't stop.  I..." she moans as he hits a spot. He looks down at her and pulls out teasingly lines the tip at het entrance. "What was it you want Ledi?" He asked her with a smirk. Lediana arched her back to feel the tip. "I want you to fuck me harder. I won't break, please, just take me." She moaned to him. Astarion then plunged back insider her as he grips her hips and thrusts hard and deep into her. "Yes yes like that keep going. Astarion!" She called out his name as her climax build and she started to moan out as she felt her self cum. "Oh, gods Lediana." He moans as he thrusts one last time and moans as he feels himself release deep inside her.