Chapter 1 the 6 year anniversary

My head spins after last night. I seriously can't control myself - I try my hardest but find it humanly impossible to keep myself inside .... myself I guess.

My mums calling me and its been 5 times already but I can't seem to move my legs as my ears ring and echoe, her voice drowning out the music playing in the kitchen. As the sun peeks over the horizon I finally find all feelings in my legs and arms back to normal and sit up bolt straight.  Dizziness overwhelms my head sending a surge of weakness through my pale upper body. I rest back down on my elbows slightly tilted back to let my blood flow through more evenly. I can't even call back to my mum because my voice comes out as a loud witches croak due to my throat being parched and sore from last nights extreme scare fest. So i decide to get up and stumble clumsily toward the kitchen and stand on its threshold.

"Oh there you are, thats the tenth time i've called you this morning !" I glance up at her with an attempt of a weary smile and that seems to charm her as she gets on with what ever she is whipping up with what she calls her handy dandy whisk. Pouring a glass of milk and taking it to the table,  i seat myself down in my usual position and take a few large sips. I could feel the coldness going through my body refreshing me to the core. My mum placed a small bowl of fruit on the table and I devoured it replenishing some of the strength in my body. Not long after, my mum returns to the table sliding a plate of 2 waffles in front of me. "Aren't you having Nutella on those dear?"

Of course I was. It was the only and my favourite topping that I put on waffles and crepes and pancakes, and toast and cakes ok ok you know what i mean. It goes with everything. ( well every dessert )

I reach for the cupboard just above the most used counter top but the sly grin on my face drops when i realise there was none left. I had obviously not heard the rustling of a bag behind me because when i turn around my mum had pulled out of a mysterious brown paper bag, the biggest jar of Nutella i had ever seen.

"I saw it in the shops last night and thought of you instantly, so i bought it with the spare change i had from doing the big food shop this week :)" I run up to her on my tiptoes because the tiles were cold on my bare feet and squeeze all the air from her lungs - that sounds really aggressive but seriously it isn't.

It's like she knew it had been six years of me finding out i had this terrible mythical being attached to my body. I had never told anyone not even my secret diary that again my mum doesn't know of. It's something that lays heavy on my shoulders and especially my heart every day.