The attic

Mom!!!!
(We were in a dark room which had only one window and there were no bed nor a chair we sat in the floor which was dark I remembered the washroom I saw before in the hospital but without voices )
(She tried to ignore me as I made eye contact with her )

Me : mom why r u not seeing me ? and where are u ai mean where are we ?

And suddenly a boy who seems young whom I recognise when he said those sentence to me I just had so many questions in my mind ..

Him : (as he untied the rope in me ) hey u the small one get up and come with me

Me : who are u ?

Him :(bringing up the gun ) I said come with me

Me : being scared and following him

(He took me to the room which was way better than the previous one even though there was no window but there was other stuff like bed chair fridge etc )

Him: wait here and the boss will come to u

Me :but .......he left from the door

(I could here the voices again as I sat there but this time the sound was soundings like I have heard it somewhere it surely was a boy , the lights started to go off and on again it was more scary as there were no window )

The voice : whispering.........hey run run away from there they are the enemies of ur dad who killed ur dad they are soon gonna kill u ................ Run ...........Run........Run .........Ru............

(And suddenly the light comes back and the door opened I could see a old man who was the only one not dressed in black suit and there were 2 black men behind him of course as he was the boss)

Me : hey u who are u why did u bring me here and where's my mom?

The old man : calm down my child calm down we are not gonna kill u not now we just want to keep u in our hands till i be the richest man in the world (as he saw the room saying) isn't the room pretty . It's white as peace I like it . Btw I was not the one who changed u to the room u can see see there ( pointing to one of the bodyguards) him he begged me to change ur room as ur a child .

( as he was distracted towards the room wall back of me I tried to run away the door I ran fastly even though I was successful running out of the door those two men were faster than me they took each of my hand and pulling mr towards the bed and locking me to the bed )

Me : hey leave me leave meeee!!!!!!!!!

(They gave me the injection I don't know what it was but I felt dizzy but that's not what I'm shocked of it was about the man who gave me the injection it was the boy the same age as me the boy who said me those sentences it was .................................)