CHAPTER 1 : PAIN

A NORMAL DAY IN SONG HOUSE 

MS SONG POV 

I woke up and soon i get fresh up and then i went to my daughter room to wake her up , i saw she was sleeping like a baby , i woke her and then went to call yn when i entre her room it was whole dark she don't even want sunlight then i made her up and told her to get ready , she was looking so pale , i don't know what happen to her , soon i appoint  a doctor for her ,  soon i made her breakfast and lisa is going to new school so she was so happy then i drop both to their school and i went to my office . 

while i was going i was thinking about yn is  that 

my mind - I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS CHILD AT ALL [ refers to yn ] 

END OF POV 

YN POV 

I was again going to that hell and thier is no new , i only want love but why can't i get it soon i went to my classroom and when i entre the room a bucket of water fall on me and i can only hear insluting voice ,  i ran from thier and started crying and then i made soom cut in my hand and after that i went to my class again and was waiting for to get it over . 

END OF POV 

LISA POV 

I reached to my new school and then i took my new time table and then i went to my class room and introduce myself 

me - hello everyone i am Song Lisa , nice to meet you 

all - hello Lisa 

and then i took my class and i made many friends dound my unnie and enjoy my day and after that my mom came and pick me up . 

END OF POV 

AT NIGHT 

MS SONG POV 

I was waiting for yn and she never get this much late soon i call her teacher she is only one who knows about her but she also never told me and then i called her and ask her about yn and she told me that she was left , then i wait for her and soon i got sleepy and went to sleep , she will come soon . 

END OF POV 

ON THE OTHER SIDE 

A/N POV 

YN open her eyes and last she remaber was that she was kiddnap by her classmate boys and she is in a room tied up by ropes and she is lying in the bed soon she saw some boys are coming towards her and then she was  torture by them and they rape her and at the mid night they took her to the school and lock her inside the storage room wich was narrow , dark  . they put her nake and left from thier . Poor yn the one who was taking her breath slowly . 

END OF POV 

SOON NEXT MORNING CAME 

MS SONG POV 

I woke up and went out of my room and i made my daughter woke up and also notic that yn didn't came back so i message her teacher to find her and she said she will inform me and then i made some breakfast and went to my office . 

END OF POV 

YN TEACHER POV 

I reached to the school and search for yn her mother don't even think about her nor worried then ii checked all the room except the attic , i went towards attic and open the door soon i was shocked the sence in front of me , yn was lying naked and a lots of blood is coming from her body  her plus was so low then i cover her with a blanket and took her to the hospital and message her mother . 

END OF POV 

MS SONG POV 

I was in the meeting when i receive a message from yn teacher and she told me come to hospital i went to m boss and told him to that i have to go to hospital and then i reached and i went to yn cabin and the next thing i saw made me shock , my yn was lying in the bed with many bruise in her body and then the thing dotor told me made me fall down 

doctor - so to say but she got raped very brutally and have many bruise 

me - doctor will she be fine [ shocked ] 

doctor - can't say she need love and a happy sourrounding 

me - ok doctor 

then i saw her teacher was standing near her and then she ask me 

teacher - Ms song what happen between u two , why don't u like yn 

me - nothing miss she just always act like slut and principal told me that she seduce a boy and a slut can't be my daughter . 

and then i left from their because she i a slut and i can't trust her . 

END OF POV 

TEACHER POV 

her mother have a such big misunderstanding and i hope that this understanding don't become regret and then i took care of yn as her mother left . 

END OF POV 

.

.

..

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 1 : PAIN 

I HOPE U ALL LIKE THIS PART 

FOLLOW , VOTE AND COMMENT 

I LOVE U ALL AND ALSO I HOPE U ALL LIVE STAY HEATHLY 

NYE MY BABIES 

GOOD NIGHT 

SWEET DREAMS 

AND TOMORROW I HAVE MY EXAM 

LOVE U ALL