CHAPTER 3 : MEET AND SCHOOL

MR KIM POV 

I got ready with my sons and then we went to meet my love after that i told my sons that thier another sister is in hospital . 

END OF POV 

Ms SONG POV 

After meet with my love i took them to YN soon when we were going to reach we saw doctor rush inside yn i dont know why i was getting a bad feeling then doctor came and said she need blood and then i gave the blood and again she was out from  coma now  . then we went to home and tomorrow i am going to marry . 

END OF POV 

NEXT DAY 

TIME SKIP AFTER WEEDING  [ TOO LAZY ] 

MR KIM POV 

I was waiting for my children and then i told them that lisa is in your school and  then we did our dinner i went to yn room and check her and then i also went to sleep . 

END OF POV 

NEXT MORNING 

A/N POV 

After breakfast bts and lisa went to school yn was now fine she woke up and went to her old school without breakfast . 

END OF POV 

AT YN SCHOOL 

YN POV 

I reached to the hell again and then i entre the classroom and saw principal son was waiting for me he beat me with his friends after he left i went to my seat and did my class . 

END OF POV 

YN POV 

I was walking on the road and i saw a store i went to buy some bandage and in my way i accidently bump on a boy he was so handsome , then he help me to stand i then when to home , i was so scared i hid and went to my room from backside and slept on the bed . 

END OF POV 

.

.

..

.

END OF CHAPTER 3 

VOTE AND COMMENT 

THANK U FOLLOW ME TOO