57

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Hm? Is princess coming or not?" Ran asked as he looked at the dark sky. As scheduled, Tenjiku will have a fight with Toman. But it seems like they were running late.

"It's already 10. Looks like Toman aren't gonna come." Kakucho said.

"Huh? I see.." Izana said, quite disappointed as he shake the blood away from his fist. He was beating up the other gang leaders of Yokohama. All the leaders on their knees with their heads down on him.

"Ran and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley." Shion said with a bored face. "Mucho dealt with the first division."

"But Emma's not dead. It's kinda weird to not see them now yet. Did someone else got hit instead?" Shion asked, looking at Kisaki.

"Yeah. But I don't care who it was." Kisaki said, staring off at the distance with a firm expression.

"If I'm not mistaken, it was Venti's friend?" Hanma said with his usual sly smile.

Ran's slightly raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Poor princess.." He muttered before turning his face back to neutral. Don't wanna let their leader suspect anything.

"No matter." Izana said as he look down upon the gang leaders. "From now on, Tenjiku will rise to the top. We'll take over the gangs in Yokohama. Do matured underground stuff and beat those who oppose us." He smiled wickedly. "We will dominate the underground world of Japan."

The tension was humbled as they heard a laugh, making Izana's mood immediately crumbled. Izana furrowed his eyebrows in anger before turning around, looking up at the baby blue haired guy on top of one of the cargo containers.

"Don't forget about our deal, Future Top 1 leader." Dottore smirked evilly, mocking at Izana's dream.

At Izana's silence, Dottore turned to look in front of him. "Though, it seems like this.. 'Toman' gang wasn't here." Dottore's smile became more wicked as he put a hand under his chin. "Is she giving up already?" He muttered to himself.

"No."

"Oh?" Dottore turned to look at Kisaki, amused at his answer. "Why is that?"

"That guy will definitely come." Kisaki said, looking at the distance with furrowed brows.

A few seconds passed before they heard footsteps heading towards them.