𝕄𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 - 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗

Don't forget to leave your Reviews!!

We arrived at the hospital, and a man at the reception greeted us

"Mr. Randhawa, Mr. Bansal, I've been waiting for you."

Vidharth and I exchanged a curious glance, and I raised an eyebrow at him, silently asking if he knew this stranger. He shook his head, indicating he didn't.

"I'm here to expedite your visit and escort you to the hospital room." The man continued,.

Our suspicions were piqued.
"How do you know why we're here?" Vidharth asked, his tone cautious.

"Miss Ava... I mean, Miss Anisha instructed me to assist you." The man replied.

My mind raced with confusion, but I didn't have time to dwell on it. I was eager to see my sister.

"Ohh!!" I exclaimed, urging him to lead the way.

"Yeah!!" He exclaimed

"Please," I added, and the man led us to the elevator. We followed him to the 7th floor and then to a room further down the hall.

As we approached the room, I heard Anisha's voice, uncertain and confused. "Ahh!! Uhmm! Well!! I am not confirmed too..."

The man opened the door, and we entered. My eyes immediately fell on my little sister, sitting on the bed. I rushed towards her, embracing her in a tight, bone-crushing hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice trembling with emotion.

"Yeah, I'm fine, bhai..." She nodded, her voice muffled against my chest.

"Where did you go? Did you have any idea how worried we were?" I asked, my voice laced with concern.

My words trailed off, and she broke down in my arms, her body shaking with sobs.

"Bhai... woh..." she managed to utter, her voice cracking.

My heart clenched, and I held her closer, trying to comfort her.

"Shh! Shh! Baccha, I'm here, don't worry... calm down! Okay, I'm here now!" I whispered, stroking her back.

"No need to panic, everything is fine now. Tell me what happened." I tried to reassure her, But she didn't say anything else, just continued crying in my arms.

I realized she wasn't in a state to talk about it, so I decided to drop the topic for the time being. I just held her, letting her cry out her emotions, my heart aching with empathy.

"Bhai, did you get married to Anisha?" my sister asked suddenly, lifting her head from my chest. I was taken aback by her question.

As I looked at the beautiful hazel-brown eyes that had been watching me since I arrived. our gazes met, and She gulped, her eyes darting away, and a stranger spoke up.