꧁1꧂

Chapter 1

Ein's POV

It's cold out here,really cold,as I was standing there in the snow just staring into space,my mom said to wait here...in the middle of no where wearing nothing but jeans and a white T-shirt.It didn't take me long to realise she had abandoned me,I mean I was only standing there for 10 minutes waiting for her to come back,She never did tho.So I was all alone,in the middle of nowhere and freezing cold.

The snow was getting heavier and the temperature was dropping faster,absolutely freezing.As I was traipsing through the deep snow I rubbed my arms and shivered slightly,I really wish I had a jacket.Why would my mum leave me? I'm not an issue and I always stay out the way so there isn't really any reason she would abandon me like this,right?

My name is Ein,I'm 16 years old,5'9,black hair with a blue stripe through the messy fringe,grey eyes,kinda tanned.But right now I'm more of a pale peach colour thanks to how cold I am,I'm in the middle of the woods next to a small body of water that's iced over and two feet of cold snow.It's so dark as well,I can only see a couple of inches in front of me so I'm trying to move as slow as possible as not to fall or bump into something.

After a while I gave up on trying to move around,I tried to sit down next to a tree,even tho it was cold and wet at least I could sit down, but I was surely gonna die or at least get hypothermia.Everything started to go dark and blurry...I closed my eyes and then everything just stopped,I couldn't feel anything...was I dead...?