chapter 3

Brittney povFriday June 16Tucker road

Brittney pov
Friday June 16
Tucker road.

All now mhi cya get no drive, dem taxi yah just ugh sometimes. I am now pacing around and checking the time because I should be at work at 8am and all now.

A white Benz  stopped at my feet and I dress back
Wonda if a dead mhi ago dead yahsuh inna broad day light I gripped my bag as the window whined down and I let go the breath I didn't know I was holding when Jada pushed out her head.

"Yah come?" She asked and I nodded before opening the door and slide in the back to see that the same person who brought us home was in the back.

"Good morning" I greeted everyone and the lady in the front spoke up "good morning, how are you?" She asked and I looked at her good.

Then nuh aleyha this, nah follow this woman fhi four years now inno a she mek gyal love wig.

"Am okay you" I said trying to hide the excitement in my  voice she nodded and I leaned back into the seat and the boy turned to look at me and because mhi dry eye mhi look back.

"Yah look pon mhi fah" he hissed and looked out the window he looked like he didn't want to be here, but why him mother a bring him guh school, him nuh have car.

She drove to Irwin and let out Jada before she drove to bay After a while she pulled over at Cornwall gate "memba fhi Tek yuh pills" she said and he hissed his teeth and come out addi car.

"Come a front nuh mamma" she said and as soon as I opened the door I heard a few cat calls and I shrugged and got in the front.

"The likkle boy dem a mad ova di Dolly" aleyha said as soon as I closed the front door and I smiled and put on my seatbelt. "How much yuh be?" She asked and I looked away "am 18" I said and look out the window "why yuh nuh in school"  she asked "it's a long story" i said and she dropped the conversation and i sighed.

She dropped me at sam sharpe square and i quickly ran to the salon.

"Yuh know aleyha weh deh with Tyreese them first son, yuh nuh know him" one of the hairdressers say and I looked at them.

"Him involved inna big shoot out last night, them shot up the whole addi car and think seh the boy dead but mhi hear seh him slide out and addi car and as dem done shoot him shot the two a dem. One dead and the next one deh a hospital" she said.

Rass mhi siddung against a murderer my body went cold and I sighed.

"Suh how him nuh deh prison" Mona said.

"Yuh nuh know seh the boy call two addi moca dem weh work with him daddy and dem deal with the case and it was self defense, the gun was licensed Suh him nuh inna nuh problem" lea said.

Mhi seh them gyal a yah mix up yuh fuck but mhi know now seh mhi fhi keep my distance from him before him shoot mhi bloodclate.

I sat in my chair and Mona come over to me.

"Yuh hears seh the boss man a give har bun with Rachel?"
She said and I turned to face her "uno too mixup and lie, uno nave nun fhi do more than carry round people name" I said and spin my chair to face the mirror it's now 7:45 and my client a come eight.

"The bitch gwaan like she better than mixup yuh si, mhi cya like har eno Mona" lea said and i spun the chair to face them.

"Bitch like under yuh cemetery pussy" I said and she took up the flat iron "seh bet mhi use this and fuck yuh up" she said, i stood up and  Gabby held my hand.

"Dem gyal deh nuh Worth it fren" she said and i sat back down. "A two days mhi a work yah fah and dem nuh really worth time, but any day  you ago beat them let me know suh mhi can put two rock stone in a mhi bag.

******

I took pictures of my clients goddess braids and she payed me ten thousand dollars before she leaves.

"Weh yah guh fhi lunch" Gabby asked honestly I am glad she is not bitchy but I have never had a friend cause mhi nuh trust them smth deh. Mhi need fhi open up more cause she real nice plus the girl will fight with me.

"Sakura" I said and she nodded.
"Mhi next client a come at two am Suh we can eat there" she said before I nodded

After we ate we went back to the salon and she started her client hair.

"All now him nuh send the money whe him promise mhi eno Luna, yuh need fhi talk to yuh fren cause look how mhi nice and him talk bout mhi cya be him personal oman" the girl that was in gabby chair said  to luna.

"Girl mhi and yuh a fren but yuh nuh fit fhi him mother. yuh shoulda lucky him still a fuck yuh, plus a mhi fren and mhi know him type, yah nuh him type girl, him tell me dat from day one"

"If him like Browning mhi will bleach inno cause mhi nah mek dat deh buddy deh leave me. not at all" the girl said.

"Tash yuh nuh easy eno" Luna said.

"Lata we talk eno girl mhi a do mhi hair" she said before hanging up.

Tash.

We both finished our clients hair and it's now four, mhi nuh have no more hair fhi the day Suh mhi can leave.

I packed up my station and wait on Gabby before we both left.

You have reached the end of this chapter please remember to click on the Star ❤️