chapter 9

Aleyha PovJune 18, Monday Family house

Aleyha Pov
June 18, Monday
Family house.

" Suh weh yuh seh him put yuh out" I said in between laughter and natty sighed.
"Devrall nuh understand seh I have three kids, am just 37 and there all teens it's because of him" she said exhaustedly.

"Well mhi nah tell nobody fhi dash weh dem baby inno but June soon done and yuh nuh have to a watch deveralla like one time Suh hot girl summer weh wi nuh have fhi 18 years" I said and she laughed.

"It's not that I don't want it inno, but it's gonna born when am thirty eight and mhi know toad ago breed mhi again, Suh mhi nuh want it, if I want a baby I'll go get it when am forty two" she said.

"Well you gotta talk him and see if you want it" I said and got up.

"Girl a you fhi a have kids now a two yuh have inno" she said and I chuckled and walked into the room to see ty sitting on the phone and I walked in between his legs.

He placed the phone down and kissed my belly.
"Yah keep him" he asked and I sighed.
"There is risks and the doctor said that the more my belly expand the stitches and break and the baby won't be able to breath" i said and I felt tears burning my eyes.

"Mhi cya loose one more ty a swear" I said and wiped my eyes and he hugged me "it's your choice babe mhi nah force yuh" he said.

"The appointment is next week since I will be 23 weeks and little, so I gotta think about it, I really want the baby but the risks is high, I don't want to go through what I did with Jada" I said and rubbed the small bump that was bearly showing.

I stayed there for a while and looked at Tyreese who was rubbing my belly "I am going to keep her" I whispered and he looked up and kissed me.

I walked over to the bedside table looked for the doctor car and ty have him gun pon everything "Tyreese whe mhi tell yuh bout the gun pon mhi stuff and inna my bedside table" i said.

"B yuh need fhi be secure, probably guh get a guard ring fhi yuh inno Mama" he said and lay down on the bed "mhi nuh wah nuh duppy a follow me, by the way mhi a bring Brittney guh get checked too" I said and I took the number off the car and call the office but they said I still have to come in next for a checkup.