chapter 7

Brittney povSunday June 18Aleyha house, Grandville

Brittney pov
Sunday June 18
Aleyha house, Grandville

"As from now on your my bestie cause mhi like yuh and then again mhi nah nuh fren" she said and I smiled and stuff the cereal in my mouth.

"Good morning" Tyler said and opened the fridge and take out a ensure.

"Back road gyal suck it with the ensureee" the boy who Jada told me was Nathaniel who is natty's son said and we all laughed expect from Tyler.

"Mommy weh him a duh yah? Aunty nat house bun down" Tyler asked and aleyha put down his food infront of him.
"Tired fhi tell yuh seh a nuh fhi yuh house eno and memba seh a fhi we week fhi mek dinner" she said and he sighed and drop a pill bottle in the bin and walked to the table.

I walked over to him and sat there looking at him.
"Why were you screaming like that last night?" I asked and looked up at me.

"Yuh nuh wah come scream and cream pon mhi cocky head" he said and my face flushed red then I got up and make my way back over to jada and Nathaniel who is laughing at whatever.

"Yuh eat boil plantain?" Aleyha asked.
"Yes mhi eat everything" I said and she smiled.
"As a nice body gyal" aleyha said and I laughed.

"Why yuh think seh she Suh mawga and lil bit, bout she nuh nyam dumpling and have the audacity fhi ask why she nuh get my ass" aleyha said and I laughed.

"Daddy have money and yuh have it to and Miami nuh deh far mommy" Jada said and take a sip of her Capri Sun.

"Who a spend money pon nobody else body when mhi Neva spend non pon mine" aleyha asked and Jada hissed.

"Ago beg mhi rich brother" she said and Tyler looked up from the table.
"Guh beg yuh pah" he said and she sulked.
"Know uno nuh rate mhi from long time eno, ago lock up and bawl" she said and aleyha pat her back.

"Hush yah mhi dawta, but yuh pretty and yuh have nice curves yuh hip them braud and yuh waist small yuh nuh want a more ass" aleyha said.

"And that's why the thighs gone match" Jada said and I chuckled before taking up my food and walked over to the table before everyone else join.

I watched as Jada took a few pictures of her food and smiled.

Muss har man that gone to yah now eno, anyone who do got a man a bat.

We finished eating and me and aleyha wash the dishes and she turned to me.
"Yuh wah guh mega mart with me cause Jada nah do none with me since she get big, lu did fhi come buttt akeem want har deh addi house" she said and I nodded.

Natty pov
Toads house, Falmouth.
June 17

I stare at the pregnancy test that's showing positive and I looked up at toad who is smiling from ear to ear.

"Am not going to this again devrall we have three kids and deveralla is thirteen I am not pushing out nothing more sorry" I said and his smile fell.

"Babe just the last one" he said.

"That's what you said with tod and there was deveralla" I said and he sighed.

"Yuh know I was never a fan of odd numbers Suh come mek we even it out nuh b" he said and I looked at him.

"No three is fine, you always want it your way toad and I let you have it the two times I don't know why all of a sudden yuh wah baby when yuh Neva want Nathaniel" I said and Nathaniel walk in the kitchen and looked at us.

"Did know mhi Neva plan inno suh yuh nuh haffi a look pon mhi Suh mommy" he said.

"Nun a uno Neva plan, yuh think if uno did plan tod and deveralla would deh Suh close to each other? Muss crazy" I said and he chuckled.

"Weh yah come from?" I asked.

"Gyal yard" he said and I raised a brow and toad smiled at him.

"Wah yah smile fah, notice she yuh approve a everything whe him and tod do when it comes to oman and yuh wah screw up anytime ella talk bout boy" I hissed.

"Like dah one time when him mash up the Ipad when she did have harry styles fhi she wallpaper" tod said and we all started to laugh expect from devrall.

Mhi okay with my three kids and I don't want anymore and mhi nuh care who wah vex but a my body if him want it ill get them move the egg and put it inside him mek him carry it.

I am 37 it's my time not baby time.

You have reached the end of this chapter.

Should natty keep the baby.