Terror and Toy Soldiers!; The Kingdom of Dressrosa!

"𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪! 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪! 𝔸 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦!"

•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•

THUD!

"Ouch!" Squawked a small bird as he ran into another pillar in the long hallways; sliding down to the shiny floor at a comically slow pace. The poor thing was lost in the maze of halls, each one looking the same and confusing him at every turn. It felt almost as if the winged mail carrier had been trapped in the castle of Dressrosa for days at this point; their feathers were all ruffled and out of place from the stress.

The small yellow bird spread his unruly little wings again and took to the air, determined to find his customer in a timely manner. He glided through the halls, passing closed doors of silent rooms and turning corners now and then. The paintings that hung upon the castle walls flew past the little bird's eyes in a blur; dashes of pinks and reds passing by their vision. It seemed just as his wings began to stiffen and tire, he came across an especially large and elegantly carved door; the sounds of conversation and -dare he say it- nefarious laughter flowed from the conveniently bird-sized crack that the door was ajar.

Slipping through the crack, the little bird was greeted with the sight of many people eating and talking at a dinner table, the scene being at massive proportions from his perspective. Several people occupy the seats around the dining table however only a few of them stand out to the yellow bird. The first one was a pretty woman with long, coily black hair who wore a dark magenta maid-like dress and had giggles perched on her forehead. Another was a small blonde man who wore a horned cap, a green sweater with grey spots, shorts, and interestingly enough, high heels. The last one was yet another blonde, this one was very large, being the biggest human seated at the table; he wore a large pink feathered cloak and white and red sunglasses. It would seem that the little bird has spotted his customer, Donquixote Doflamingo, sitting at the head of the table.

The little bird cheeped in relief as he quietly flew around behind the man, going undetected by the preoccupied people, and gently perched on his massive unoccupied hand that rested on the table. Feeling the sensation of little feet curling around the top of his index finger, the large man pauses in his words and movements, causing the room to fall silent, and directs his attention to the small pouch touting animal resting on his hand, tilting his head in confusion and amusement.

The little yellow bird sets the pouch down on the table and pulls a letter and a rolled newspaper from it; sitting them to the side before turning to him and speaking in a cute high-pitched voice,- "Delivery! Delivery! A newspaper for you! And a letter too! Your carrier for today is Hachimitsu! Oh yes, ten beli, Please!" -, he finishes as he hops off the blonde's hand and onto the table; pulling the pouch closed again with his beak.

Doflamingo chuckles at the bird,- "Ufufufufufuh! Didn't know they switched to warblers instead of coos and the price is higher? How amusing! Dellinger, pay the bird." -, he orders another person at the table, the small horn-capped blonde from before, who then digs through his pockets for the money then holds it out with an open palm for the little bird. 'Hachimitsu' flutters over to the heel-wearing man; perching on and wrapping his feet around his thumb before taking the offered ten beli coin in his beak and flying it pack to his carrier pouch; slipping the coin inside. Although, not before giving the man's hand an affectionate thank you nuzzle.

'Hachimitsu' leans forward and spreads his wings a bit, almost like a bow, before taking to the air and speaking once more. "Thank you for choosing our express service! If you'd like letters and packages delivered with newspapers again, please write a formal letter to Stamp Island and request 'Hachimitsu' as your carrier! That'll be all! Bye-bye!" The little yellow bird turns after bidding goodbye and flying out of an open window.

Doflamingo watches the bird fly off in curiosity, it's not every day that one meets a talking bird after all. The man quietly makes plans to visit Stamp Island in his free time to see if he can acquire a few of those talking birds they seem to have somehow bred for himself.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

「A/N」Hey so... I'm back. I'm sorry for being away for so long, college and work took up most of my time so I ended up forgetting about the fact that I had first on here to begin with. I hope you guys aren't too upset with me... eheheh... (⁰▿⁰三⁰▿⁰ ‧̣̥̇)