Chapter 19.

Conrad...Conrad, I heard a familiar voice calling me, Conrad let go of me...I heard. I didn't know where I was. I couldn't see anything in front of me. All I could hear was that voice. My ears were ringing, and besides the voice calling me, I was hearing whispers. "Conrad" I heard now loudly, causing the whispers to stop.

''Odette.'' I said immediately afterwards, I was on top of her as I strangled her neck, once I realized what I was doing I quickly let go of her and stepped away.

''Odette.'' I said and looked at her, but she wasn't moving, she had remained like a statue. I can't have... choked her. I approached her in fear, I put my hand on her nose and she wasn't breathing, I immediately started to give her CPR, I had gone crazy with what I had done. My hands were shaking, my heart was beating fast. I got numb, my only concern was for Odette to start breathing again.

''Conrad?" My mother said as soon as she walked in.

''What are you doing?" She asked and then walked over to me, when she saw Odette wasn't breathing she got very scared and immediately called an ambulance. Eventually I managed to bring her back to life, she started coughing and later lost consciousness.

''What happened? What happened to her?'' My mother asked in fear.

''I..I..didn't..I didn't want to.'' I said and lowered my gaze to the floor, what could I say to her? That I was trying to strangle her? That because of me her heart stopped for seconds? I can't believe it.

"Conrad, what did you do?" She asked. I didn't answer her and I left the room immediately.

I went out into the backyard to calm down, I was still scared of what I did. A few minutes later the ambulance came and we took Odette to the hospital. We waited outside the room where they had her. A few minutes later a doctor came out and told us she was going to be okay, they wouldn't let us see her yet so we stayed outside the room.

''Conrad, what did you do to her?" Mom asked with a suspicious look on her face. I didn't answer her and just walked out of there. I went outside, I had to call Aurora, she needed to know.

''Conrad?" She said in surprise as soon as she answered my call.

''Aurora..I...'' I said in a shaky voice.

''Conrad? What happened? You're scaring me.''

"I... tried... to kill... Odette.''

"You did what? Where is she now?" She asked, speechless.

''In the hospital.'' I said as my tears were about to make their appearance.

"I'm coming!'' She said and ended our call.

I immediately fell down on my knees and couldn't stop crying, I still couldn't realize what I had done to my sister. I felt awful and angry. Eris told us that Morgan wouldn't hurt us if he wanted us to find him, but he still made me kill Odette. I can't look her in the eyes never again after what I did to her. Mom was shocked and I'm sure she understood that I did it, after all, the marks on Odette's neck are obvious, what am I going to do? How am I going to fix all this?

''Conrad.'' I heard my name and turned around.

''Aurora?'' I said.

''Where is she?" She asked and without further explanation I took her to Odette's room.

"Aurora." My mom said as soon as she saw her.

''Is she okay?'' Aurora asked her.

''She will be.'' My mom said and looked at me.

''We need to talk.'' I said to Aurora whispering and she shook her head, a few minutes later we went into another hallway, a little further away from Odette's room.