ѕυperɴαтυrαl ιɴѕpιrαтιoɴ

She can hear the music blasting from the party as she's being dragged away.

No matter how hard she tries, she can't escape her kidnapper's tight grip. This isn't fair. She's a werewolf and yet she can't fight their strength.

Eventually, her kidnapper lets go of her mouth and drops her on the ground. Isabella lets out a sound when she hits the hard surface. She looks up at him, but she can't make out his features because there's a mask covering the bottom half of his face; plus it's dark.

Her kidnapper stares at her for a short while before she jolts up and attemps to make a run for it. She heads for the road, but somehow he's faster and tackles her down. She's pinned against the ground, and her anger takes over.

Isabella growls, and her eyes start glow. If this person is stronger and faster than her, then he's gotta be part of the supernatural world too. He growls, louder and scarrier than her. His eyes are red and nothing like she's seen before. He can't be a werewolf. Those aren't the eyes of an alpha. She stops her growls, not because she's scared, but because she doesn't want any more trouble.

"Who are you?" Isabella shouts in a frustrated tone.

Her kidnapper doesn't answer. The only response she gets is a punch in the head and darkness taking over her.

◤✖◢

"Scott!" Liam shouts as he searches the house. "Scott!"

When he finds him relaxing inside a room with the pack, he slams the door shut and walks over to them. His heart is beating fast, but not fast enough to make him shift. Right when the pack realizes Liam's mood, they stop their conversation and give him their looks of concern.

"Liam, what's wrong?" Scott asks.

Liam takes a breath. "I-I was with Isabella, and she said she was gonna go to the bathroom and she-she didn't come back. I've been looking for her everywhere but-but I couldn't-I couldn't find her or her scent."

"Liam, calm down. You think she's missing?" Scott says softly as he stands up.

Liam nods as tears start to stream down his face. Scott walks over to his young beta and pulls him into a hug. Liam rests his head on Scott's chest like what a little boy would do to his father.

"Shh, Liam, it's okay. We're gonna find her alright?" Scott pulls away and holds Liam by his shoulders. "We're gonna find her."

Kira contacts Roni, and within a few minutes, the door opens, and Isabella's aunt arrives. She stands calmly, as if her niece isn't missing. Though she looks strong and okay, the way her eyes look at the pack shows that she's not okay at all.

"Where was the last place you saw her?" she asks Liam.

Liam replies, "Downstairs in the living room. We were just dancing, and she went to the bathroom and never came back."

Roni takes a deep breath and squeezes her eyes shut. Scott takes a listen from her heartbeat, she starts to hear her pulse rise a little faster. He gives her a look when she opens her eyes.

"Do you know something?" he asks.

"I might," she replies. "Is there a new student in your school?"

The pack looks at each other, not sure if there is. Then suddenly, Malia pipes up. "Yeah, I think so. There was a girl with like gold hair and brown eyes who walked past me in school once. Her scent was unfamiliar."

"What do you mean, 'her scent was unfamiliar?'" Mason asks.

"It's literally right in the sentence. Her scent. Unfamiliar. Unknown. Unrecognizable. There are probably more words that start with -un but I don't any more," Malia says with a sarcastic tone.