Christmas Worker

It was Christmas time at Ed's Fish en Chips bar and hotel.

Stede recently found out that Ed finally got his dream and applied for a job as he worked he never saw Ed around just his workers.

"Ok listen got word from the boss some people are going to have to be dancers at the bar tonight as we got a full house coming in" the manager said as Stede waited with the rest of the workers until the man pointed at him and told him he was preforming.

"Dancing I know ballroom" he thought before someone else spoke up.

"So what kind of clothes do we wear "someone else said.

"Anything that's easy to strip" he said and walked off.

"Strip" Stede thought confused before going back to his room to get ready.

Ed sat in his office sighing he has made no appearance at his bar sense he knew Stede applied until he got a few calls saying that tonight's going to be a busy night and he should go down there and he agreed but he was nervous to see him again after he left the last time.

Stede looked into his mirror he was wearing a light whit button up and tight fitted red pants before smiling and walked down to the bar.

Ed sighed as he sat in the back of his bar as his manager spoke up into the mic.

"Hello everybody and welcome to fish en chips Christmas night and tonight we got a few special Christmas workers for you so enjoy" he said as the first dancer started their routine.

Throughout the performances Ed didn't watch much of as guys were dressed as skimpy as could be and Ed didn't care he was bored and wanted to go back to work until the next person stepped up and his jaw dropped as Stede walked up to the pole and the music started to play

Stede unbuttoned his shirt and spun around the pole one guy booed in the audience which Ed threw his beer bottle at him knocking him out.

Stede caught Ed's eyes as he danced and smirked as he leaned against the pole and slid down.

Ed quickly got up and ran backstage as the song ended and waited for Stede to walk back as he grabbed him and dragged him to his office before shutting the door and pinning him against the door as he kissed him deeply.

"Mm Stede you were so hot out there" Ed said leaning back.

"Really cause I was getting booed and everyone was leaving" he said looking down.

"Fuck them I knocked the one bitch out" Ed said.

"I missed you so much" Stede said as Ed kissed him again.

"I missed you so so much Stede and I'm so sorry I left" Ed said as Stede hugged him.

"Doesn't matter cause I found you again and that's all that matters" Stede said and kissed Ed again.

"So glad you're working here my little Christmas worker" Ed said making Stede blush.

"Me to" Stede said and kissed Ed again as the loud music from the club blocked out the sounds of music coming from Ed's office.