𝟏. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞

Nasty Ass Cheating Liar

Aubrey
Hey, hows it been?

Nasty Ass Cheating Liar
I thought you were done with me?

Aubrey
I've just been really missing you lately, Gracie...

Nasty Ass Cheating Liar
Is that so? Wanna come over?

Aubrey
I'll be right over.

Where you ever at such a low point where you just had to have your ex back? I, infact, was not at that low point, though. I was kind of just saying that. 

But yes I, Aubrey Rodriquez, was going over to my ex's place.

I grew up in a Mexican household, raised by my VERY Mexican parents. I have a twin brother... hes kind of annoying, but hes my roomate. My mom always taught me to find the perfect man that will treat me right and to NEVER get back with an ex, no matter how desperate I am.

But maybe, I should have listened, because Gracie is not a perfect man that treated me right. She's a perfect woman who did not treat me right.

Argument after argument. Night after night when she didn't come home. I stayed there. I knew she was cheating, like a lot, but Gracie is Gracie. Ever since the night we met, she's just always had a gravitational pull on me. Yes, I did move in with her but that doesn't matter.

So now here I stand, at my front door, waiting to see if I can finally build up the courage to leave, until my twin brother, Miguel, comes in.

"What the fuck are you doing, puta." My brother says in his very thick Spanish accent. 

"I'm going over to a friends house, what do you think?" I yell back.

"Then why have you been standing infront of our front door for the past like 10 minutes!" 

I role my eyes and groan. "Im... going over to Gracies' house..." I say the last part so he can't hear.

"What?" He gets closer.

"I'm going over to Gracies' house, okay?" I shout. 

My brother has the most dissapointed face. "Go."

"Why the fuck are you getting mad at me? This is my life, Miguel." 

"I said go, Aubrey." 

I nod my head as I storm out of the house and into my car. I get ready in the drivers seat, before I begin to drive. I have a sudden realization. I begin to laugh.

I can fuck Gracie's life up like she did to mine. I can be her igenue, she loves it when girls are so confused and so hopeless. She won't even see it coming.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter omg.

I recently started listening to Gracie Abrams like a few weeks ago and I just fell in love with her and her music.

By the way, Aubrey and Miguel are twin siblings and their both Mexican. If you have any more questions about the characters so far, I can always answer them !!

Have a good morning/evening/night.

I love you all !!