CLAW YOUR WAY

Hello friends! It's been such a long time since I updated this story. To be honest, I lost a lot of motivation for this story. As it was, Stars, Hide Your Fire was a revamp of a very old story I had on my page a while ago if any of you remember. There were a lot of storylines I had planned that just wouldn't pan out with the way I wanted to write this story out, so I've decided to discontinue and revamp Stars, Hide Your Fire. I love Verity very very much and her story definitely isn't done, and many aspects of her story will remain in the revamped version, but some things will change. Verity's story does have a prequel (Gemini Season) that has been up on my page for a while — that will remain up and continue to be updated eventually as the new revamped story will still tie in with that one and actually have a lot more to do with it than this one did. I'm so so excited to write the revamped version of this story, and be able to fully tell Verity's story this time around. So...without further ado...

Introducing CLAW YOUR WAY!

The introduction is already up on my page and the first chapter will follow shortly along. I'm hoping to continue updates with this and then the rest of my stories as I have much more free time now! Thank you for anybody who read Stars, Hide Your Fire and stuck with me for this, I can't wait to revamp Verity! As well, until I've got a solid base for the revamped version, this story will remain on my page published!