How Much Do You Love Me ? (Roc Royal vs. Ray Ray Love Story)

Kiara's P.O.V

I woke up without my husband by my side once again. I swear sometimes I regret ever marrying him. If it wasn't for Kiana then I wouldn't be here right now. As I crawl out of bed I smell a sweat aroma of eggs, bacon, & pancakes."Mommy ! Daddy Made me chocolate chip pancakes !" Kiana screamed. I laughed " Goodmoring pumpkin& & That's great !". I love this girl to death. She reminds me so much of her father. Speaking of her father where is he? "Yeah Babe ?Imma be there in 20..... Mmmh.....Okay.....Love you too,"I heard Chresanto say in a whisper.He opened the bathroom door & saw me standing there.

Chresanto's P.O.V

"Mmmh.....Okay.....Love you too". As I open the door I see Kiara standing outside the bathroom door. She tensed."Uhhh..... Goodmoring Babe," I say to her. I start to tense up with her did she hear anything I said? She smiled,"Hey Honey! How was your business trip?" "What business trip?" I said to her. Then she gave me an death glare."Ohhhhh THAT business trip !!! It was great !" "Mmmmh.....I'm glade you liked it," she said unconvincingly,"I was thinking why don't Kiana , You & I go to the park today,"She asked."Uhhhh sorry I can't......Uhhhhh I have to work at the office again," I said."In fact I have to leave now , I can't be late ! Byeee Honey," I rushed out of the house before she starts again.PHEWF ! That was a close one.As I got into my car I headed to my ex's house Jessica. I know what your gonna say,"WHAT THE FUCK ! Man your married" To be honest Jessica is such a bad bitch. She does any and anything for me. What a hoe. As I open th door I see Jessica in her Sexy red thong & no top. DAMNNNN !!!! That Ass. Compared to Kiara's hers is much smaller. Kiara's ass is WAY bigger than Jessica's. My Thoughts stop as I see Jessica get down on her knees & start to suck Roczilla. AWWWWW SHEITTTTT. She's good !

Kiara's P.O.V

When the walked out the door I was heart broken. He's 'working' on a Saturday after he just got back from a so called 'business trip'. He's so unbelievable ! Just thinking about why he doing with that hoe right now just sickens me. Our 6 year anniversary is coming up in less than a week. I hope he remembers because if he doesn't. This might be the end of The August Family.Whatever happens I'm prepared for the worst. I already set up a private bank account & bought a little house out of town that he he doesn't know about. I'm always one step ahead of him."Mommy where's daddy?"My little munchkin said " Oh he went to work baby.I promise he will be back later to pick you up for some ice cream"I said trying to cheer her up "Yahhhhhh... but Mommy why do you crwy? Does daddy still love us?" When she said this it broke my heart.A 3 Year old girl thinks her dad don't love her. When Chres gets home imma have a serious talk with him."Oh course he does! With all of his heart !" I smiled & gave her a great big hug & kiss."C'Mon let's drop you off to uncle Ray Ray's house," I said to her while taking her into the car.As I got to rays house. I called him .

Phone convo:

Me: Hayyyyyy Bewwww !

Ray: Hayyyyyy GirlFraaand, *he said in a girly voice*

Me:I'm outside your house so open The damn door it's too hot outside

Ray:Girl don't you rush me ,Imma take ma time &open the door

When he opened the door Kiana rushed & jumped on Ray,"Uncle 2 BRAIDZZZZ!!!!!" "Heyyyy Kia !!!!!" He said as he closed the door."What no hi" I said to him . He stuck out his younger,"Heyyyyy Loser," "Shut up ! & hey knuckle head !" "Kia , Trevor is upstairs watching Finding Nemo , You go upstairs & keep him company" Trevor was Ray 's 4 year old son. Ray is a single parent. Trevor's mom refused to take care of him so here they are.Sometimes I feel like a single parent."What you thinking about?" He asked ,"oh nothing" I replied back."Why don't we watch Twilight ?!?!?!""Oh Hellll No ! We Watched that shit too many times,"Ohhhh well this is ma house & I do as I please," he said all girlish. Ray makes my day. Sometimes he's there for Me & Kiana when Cheresanto isn't.