Fun In The Sun

Kiara's P.O.V

I walked into my new house I bought for Kiana & I. It's nice. It has 5 bedrooms. 3 bathrooms. A big backyard with a swing set & a basketball hoop with a pool that goes up to 9ft. My neighborhood is a nice & a friendly environment for kids. Best thing is that I live across the street from Ray ! That's ma nigga. He came over yesterday because Kendra was working overnight. It was soooo much fun man ! We braided his hair , we watched twilight for the 1000th time , we even came outside my backyard to make S'more. My favorite part was when we had Trevor & Kiana in between us and we stared at the stars pointing out the constellations. I couldn't help but smile. Kendra is soooo lucky to have a man like Ray. He's so perfect ! I just love how independent he is. He took care of Trevor for 4 years by himself. I give him props for that. Not too many guys can do that. I love that I can be myself around him ! He can make me laugh even when I'm mad at him. He reminds me of Chresanto when we were in high school. I miss the down to earth high school Chresanto. I mean he was doing his thing....You know , playing girls & What not but never did he ever disrespect me like he did that night. I love him to DEAD but I just hate what he did to me.

2wice: Ayeeee kiiii ! -My phone went off. Text message from the dork of course. I smiled.

Kiarathecreator_: What you want big head ?

2wice: Damn Ki that hurt :'( Crying now....

Kiarathecreator_: Boy hush !

2wice: Whateveaaaa ! Anyways you want go to the beach today ?

Kiarathecreator_: Yeaaah sure ! Let me just pack Kiana's things & we will be on our way : )

2wice: Ohhhh Ummmm. The thing is.... I wanted US to go.....alone..... I mean if it's okay with you I'm not tryna pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. - I giggled at his shyness. It was adorable.

Kiarathecreator_: Of course 2 Braidsss ! I will come ! We can drop Trevor & Kiana off at your mom's house too !

2wice:Niceeee ! Okay get ready in 30 minutes !

Kiarathecreator_: Yuppp it's a date ! -I stopped before I send it & deleted it & send- See you there Buddieeee !

30 minutes Later..........

-HONK HONK HONKKKKKKKK ! -

"Nigga I am coming stop honking the damn horn ! I'm right here !" I screamed over his horn.

- HONK HONK HONKKKKKK HONKKKKKK HONKKKKKKKK -

I smacked him him the head with my purse. " I told yo black ass that I was coming & you still honking after you see me get out if the house. Ma nigga you just asking for it today."

" Damn Kiki no need to be all violent with it."He said. There was a silence. Not an awkward silence but a calm , peaceful silence.Ray turned the radio on & 'Adorn ' By Miguel came on. (A/N: Btw that's my favorite songggg ! I'm just in Loveeeee with Miguel's voice)

Ray's P.O.V:

Adorn came on & that's when I started to get my groove on.

" YAAAAASS ! THAT'S MA SHIT THOUGH !" She busted out laughing. I started to sing.

" Theseeee lips can't wait to taste your skin , baby ! Noooo noooo & these eyes can't wait to see your grin. OOOOO OOOOO BABY ! Justtt let my love , Let my love Adorn you." I looked at her and she blushed. I continued.

" Please baby ! Yeaaaah ! You gotta know , You gotta know, You know that I Adorn you. Baby These fist , Will always protect you , Lady ! And this mind will never neglect you ! Girl , Baby Ohhhhh" by them we both came in at the same time