Back to Normal ?

Kiara's P.O.V

It's been a week since I've talked to Ray.I miss him soooo much ! I'm tired of chres' BULLSHIT. He been neglecting me for the past week. I'm bout to chill with my girl Jessi she like the only person I can actually trust."Chres ! I'm going out with some friends. Can you watch Kiana for me ?" I asked."Sure," he said.PHEWF I thought he was gonna say no. Thank goodness.I kissed Kiana & Chres goodbye. He grabbed my ass."I'll be tapping that when you get home," he whispered in my ear.That turned me on.The car honked & I proceeded outside. "HEYYYYY chicka !" I said to Jessi."Heyyyyy Negro," she said back.It's been a while since I said her. This is almost like a reunion.She drove off & we headed to the mall.I bout some lingerie from Victoria Secret. Ohhhhh he will love this."So Jessi , You still with De'Andre ?" I asked. "Nawww boo. He in jail. I Locked his ass up. Tell me why the Nigga had the audacity to put his hands on me. I was like oh hell naw. I threw a lamp at him & called the popo on his black ass." She said to me. Damn that girl is so hood. After this imma take her back to my house & fix her weave up cause that's what best friends are for. As we entered the house I saw Chres & Kiana playing Just Dance 4 on the X-Box that Ray got Kiana for Christmas.

"Awwwww how cute. That must be hubby & kiddo ," Jessi said.

"Yes this is my family. Chres this is Jessica. Jessica this is Chresanto & Kiana this is Jessica," I greeted them. Jessi gave Chres a sly smile.

"Cute girl," Jessi complimented.

"Thanks," I answered back. After a hour or two Jessica left my house. That was interesting. I put Kiana down to sleep & went into my room.

I sat at the edge of the bed & started to think about Ray. I wonder what he is doing now. I felt a heavy breath on my neck."Chres ? What are y--(GCO). "Shhhhh babe let me do all of the work,"he whispered.He kissed my lips & then my neck going down to my navel.He started to take off my panties with his mouth & started to eat me out."Mmmmmh," I moaned. His tongue whirled in my pussy as he stuck 2 fingers in.I moaned louder. Damn he knows how to make a girl feel good. He kept on going until I finally came. He kissed his way back to my neck & to my lips. His touches give me butterflies. I smiled in between his kissed. I pulled at his pants & He took them off. My Eyes got big. He chuckled. He slowly stuck it in & went slow. He groaned & started to get faster. He groaned and lifted me up & I held on to his back.He started to talk dirty in my ear which turned me on even more. He flipped he over & I started to ride him like a pro.

"SHIT KIARA," I heard him moan.

He flipped Back over & ate me out once more. "CH-CH-CHRES....Stop teasing me," I moaned.

"Do you really want it ?" He asked.

"Y-y-yes!" I managed to say.

"You sure cause I can just getup now," he teased.

"N-n- no , Stay with me. I- i need you here with me. I- I- I Love YOU !" I said

Chresanto's P.O.V:

I smiled when she said this to me.I slowly entered again. Pumping faster & whispering in her ear. She moaned louder & louder with every stroke. I kissed her so she could keep quiet cause Kiana was sleeping but nothing could stop her from moaning. She was going CRAZY. After 4 rounds she fell asleep on my chest. I looked at her bare body. Man , I have a beautiful wife. I hope nothing ever happens between us. The last thing I want is a divorce. I love Her too much. I smiled & drifted of to sleep.

The sweet smell of bacon woke me up. I put my basketball shorts & headed down stairs. I saw my beautiful wife & my baby girl making pancakes. God blessed me with a beautiful family.

"Goodmoring daddy," Kiana said as she ran up to me & jumped on me giving me a bear hug.

"Goodmoring Baby Girl," I chucked while kissing her forehead.I put her down & hugged Kiara from behind."Hey honey bun , Enjoyed last night," I whispered in her ear.

"Your so stupid & good morning to you honey bunny," she laughed while play punching me in my arm.

We ate that the table laughing & talking to each other. Sometimes I miss these days. We spent the rest of the Saturday together....as a family.

Kiara's P.O.V:

We Spent the rest of the Saturday together....as a family. For once in my life I feel like a big happy family. I smiled at Chres & He smiled back at me , took my Hand & kissed me on my cheek. I Blushed. These days remind me of our time in high school. This was the best day ever apart from last night ;). I hope this last forever. I wonder how long this will last ? Is this family back to normal for once.

AN: How was this chapter ? I know I haven't wrote in a while but that's because nobody's reading it >.< I will only continue until people read my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Oh & this was my FIRST Rated R Scene. Stucky right ? How was it ? Do you like the relationship between Kiara & Chresanto ? Where is Ray ? He's been M.I.A : /