She Deserved The Pain

The Gardener

I watched my Little flower sleeping beside me, exhausted of my cock fucking her tight pussy senselessly with no breaks.

My hair was a mess covering my eyes as I stroked the strands of hair backward and smirked, relishing my length still wrapped around her sensitive core.

"You deserved the pain, Little flower. It means that you feel me, the fear, the agony, the betrayal." I whispered even knowing that my words were deaf to her ears.

"I am your pain, Little flower. And you will take it. No matter what you do to escape it, I will force you to quench it." I smirked devilishly and lay down beside her turned to look at her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me so that her back was pressing against my chest.

My body was exhausted and my cock is tired as well that it was soft inside her core. I never planned to pull out in her. I want her to remember our intense lovemaking. Slowly, I felt my eyes heavy and with that, I closed my eyes sleeping peacefully. My head nuzzled on top of her head, smelling her hair that blinded my every being.

╰⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠'⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)⁠╯╰⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠'⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)⁠╯╰⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠'⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)⁠╯

The sun continued to rise from the sky as it passed inside the dark cave. Hours later it was afternoon already, and I felt her moving and groaning in pain. I stirred from my sleep, opening my eyes as my gray irises met her blue eyes that were like an ocean.

I could sense her exhaustion and pain, but I relished it. I loved it. And it was driving me to the brink of madness.

"Good morning, Little flower. Did you sleep well?" I asked, devoid of any concerns for her well-being. She needs to be trained that messing with me will only ruin her more. She glared at me. "Yeah. But waking up seeing you ruined everything."

Ah. She hasn't learned her lesson. How defiant she is, that's my Little flower.

My eyes traveled to her wrists still restrained as I untied her and I could see her eyes widening in shock and confusion.

"Don't get your hopes up, Little flower." I chuckled lowly and she only let out a groan of annoyance and rubbed her wrists swelling.

Turning around, I grab my med kit and hand her an ointment. "Here," I said calmly then sat up and grabbed her arms pulling her to sit up as well. She let out a hum then I watched her tend her wounds.

"Ow..." She murmured while trying her best to reach those bruises and wounds that she could not reach in her back I found it funny. "Let me help you," I smirked and took the ointment away from her then rubbed it around her back gently.

Her body trembled a bit in fear but soon relaxed when she felt my gentle touch. "You like that?" I asked and she hesitantly answered but then nodded. "Yeah..." She answered but with caution.

"That's great." I continued rubbing the ointment on her back then decided to continue the conversation even though she was feeling a bit awkward. "I'll be leaving you for 3 months. I'm going to work."

Her body flinched when I said that then she let out a long sigh. A sigh of relief that I'll be away for 3 months, free from my torture of her.

"What work?" Her head slowly turned to look at me over her shoulder as I stopped my touch on her back and gently moved towards her shoulder, my hand against it.

"Work that relates to murdering people." I bluntly said without hesitation. After all, Little flower knows that I am a fucking serial killer.

"Is that so? I see..." She turned away once again and I could feel herself celebrating. I know my Little flower so much. She is so easy to read.

"Yeah, and it's today that I'll start my work." I smiled even though she couldn't see it now because her back was facing me. "You will go back by yourself to your house, okay?" My hand went to her chin and gently turned her body towards me.

"Bye."

With that farewell, I leaned closer and kissed her lips gently which surprised her due to how gentle I am that's far from the abuse I left on her body and soul. Reluctantly, I broke the kiss and without a word, I exited the tent not looking back to her.

For me, I don't know why I did that. But I can't deny that a part of me tells me to be gentle for now.

"Oh, you're finally here," Ria said with her lips filled with red lipstick which I find kind of frustrating. Why do ladies love putting on makeup? I feel like their normal look makes them even more pretty.

Ria raised a brow. "You keep staring at me. Are you falling in love?" she teased.

"Not even a second glimpse of how you look. My heart beats normal."

"Ow. Harsh, much?" She playfully pouted and crossed her arms like a baby.

"Yes. Delusional, much?" I replied and she just burst out laughing and clutched her stomach.

"Whatever, you win this time."

Since when did I ever join her silly games? She is such an idiot.

"You'll start your job. Now go~" Ria said in a sing-song tone then flipped her hair and even didn't forget to give me a wink.

Rolling my eyes, I flipped her a finger and she replied with a peace sign. As I exited the office, I looked around and saw a lot of people.

Now it's time to start my mission.