explodes into one billion pieces

It was 1997, I was born in a cardboard box. Neither of my parents weren't there for my birth. I was only a little baby to care for myself. Then, a pack of wolves came in from the shadows. They took me in as one of their own. Just kidding, they almost mauled me to death as a tiny little baby. With what a tiny little baby strength I had, I crawled away. That was the first time out of my many times that I ran away.

Years later, I went to a school called "A School for People who go to School made by People who went to School." During school at A School for People who go to School made by People who went to School, I was horribly bullied. No one wanted to be my friend or talk to me. People were constantly pestering me by asking me if I wanted to hang out with them, or how they liked my shoes. I didn't wear shoes, it was the buildup of grease. One day, I walked to my school of A School for People who go to School made by People who went to School, and was bullied horribly. That was also where I got the nickname, "Stinky Joe." It might have been because I never brushed my 4 feet of man hair, or the fact that I never took a shower, or the fact that I wore the same greasy sweaty clothes, or the fact that I never brushed my teeth. But I'm pretty sure that it was just the haters.