Challenge Time! :Locks of Love:

Okay guys, I realize I haven't updated in a while but I was going to do some more research! (Cause I'm a geek in many ways!) However, I talked about trying to get you guys to do a challenge! This challenge is mostly for us females, however, some males may be able to do it. You may ask, "Nicole, why is this challenge mostly for girls?" Well like I said this challenge involves hair! (Disclaimer; I do not have a hair fetish!) This is actually not a challenge but too bad! By the way, you'll need a ruler, in less you know how long your hair is... 

 This is for Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.

 They make wigs for children who lost all their hair from treatment and or burns. If your child or know of a child suffering from hair loss go to the link (I will be putting the link along with other imformation later.) and click the "Apply for a Hairpiece Today" tab. 

 Some Guidelines For Acceptable Dontions;

1) Hair that is colored or permed is acceptable.

2) Hair cut years ago is usable if it has been stored in a ponytail or braid.

3) Hair that is bleached (usually this refers to highlights) is not usable. If unsure, you may ask your stylist. Locks of Love does not accept bleached hair due to a chemical reaction that occurs during the manufacturing process.

4) Hair that is swept off the floor is not usable.

5) Hair must be a minimum of 10 inches, more is better!

TO SEE MORE GUIDELINES PLEASE CLICK LINKS BELOW!

(For hair donation form click the "Hair Donation Form" tab.)

(To see more guidelines and information click the "Get Involved" tab.) 

E-Mail; nfo@locksoflove.org 

Fax; 561-833-7962 

Mail Doantion to; Locks of Love -234 Southern Boulevard -West Palm Beach, FL 33405 

Phone Number; (888) 896-1588 

Link; http://www.locksoflove.org/ 

Hair Donation Form Link; http://www.locksoflove.org/wp-content/uploads/HairDonationForm.pdf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I hope some of you will at least visit this website!

I actually had more than 10 inches... I actually cut all mine off now! I may even probably take a selfie and ut it as my profile pic. Maybe!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

QOTD; Do any of you guys want to hear my story and how I got the idea?

Well comment down below and tell me if ya do! Id I get 5 or more requests I'll put my story and how I got the idea and all that jazz next! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I Love You Guys

 Stay Strong

 & 

 Stay Sexy!

 Xoxo