Top 15 Facts about Einstein:

1; Einstein's great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than the lab.

2; Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic, not an atheist.

3; Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.

4; The pathologist who made Einstein body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years.

5; Einstein's Nobel Prize money went to his ex-wife as a divorce settlement. (Greedy bitch.)

6; Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel. Which he politely declined.

7; Einstein failed his university entrance exam and had to reapply a year later.

8; Einstein never received a Nobel Prize for relativity. It was actually for the photoelectric effect.

9; Einstein was famous for having a bad memory. He could not remember names, dates and phone numbers.

10; Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.

11; Einstein, Darwin, Allan Poe and Saddam Hussein, all married their first cousins...

12; Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = MC2 a year before Einstein did.

13; Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.

14; Yoda, from Star Wars, was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein. (I like Darth Vadar more... But Yoda's cool.)

15; Albert Einstein had no car of his own and he also never learned how to drive.

16; Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.

17; Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain.

18; Galileo Galileo was Albert Einstein's favorite scientist.

19; Albert Einstein denounced segregation, calling it a "Disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

QODD(Y); What nation's military attached dynamite packs to Dobermans before sending them into Palestinian guerrilla hideouts? 

Answer; Israel 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

QOTD; What was the first planet to be discovered using the telescope, in 1781? 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Next part... The Simpsons. Stay tuned for the next part! ;) 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Love You Guys! 

Stay Strong my Sexies!

 Xoxo