Chapter 8

Jenna stared at Camila and Jedi, she was actually jealous

"They'll break up soon"

Jessie agreed "I know Jedi and he will definitely cheat on her"

"Like he did to Jenna"

"Yes Tasha like he did to me!"being sarcastic

Everyone was just waiting for their relationship to end

Camila was talking to Jedi about the rumors spreading of him about to cheat on her

"People are saying that you'll cheat on me"

"I wouldn't do that"

"I know you wouldn't do that" she rested her head on his shoulder

"People are really jealous of us"

"I know right"

                      ~~~~~

Camila heard the rumors which were being spread by Jenna, she saw Jenna entering the girls' bathroom.

Camila's eyes flashed as she confronted Jenna in the girls' bathroom. "You're just jealous of me and Jedi," Camila spat, her voice low and even.

Jenna's face twisted in venom. "You're just a bastard child, Camila. No wonder you'd seduce someone else's boyfriend. You're used to being unwanted."

Camila's hands clenched into fists, her heart stinging from Jenna's words. "At least I don't have to resort to spreading rumors and causing drama," she shot back.

Jenna sneered. "I hate you, Camila. I hate you because you took Jedi away from me. You think you're so special, but you're just a homewrecker."

With a fierce cry, Camila launched herself at Jenna, slapping her across the face. "I didn't take him away from you! He chose me!"

The fight escalated, with both girls exchanging blows and hurtful words. Camila's anger and hurt fueled her actions, while Jenna's jealousy and resentment drove her to lash out.

Camila shouted"You guys broke up a long time ago!"

"He'll always be mine" she cried,and Camila left her crying on the floor

As Camila stormed out of the bathroom, she couldn't shake off the feeling of déjà vu. The fight with Jenna had brought back memories of another intense confrontation - one that had happened years ago, at Adrien's 10th birthday party.

Camila remembered the scene vividly. She had been 9 years old, and Jenna had been 9 too. Adrien had been the birthday boy, turning 10. But the celebration had turned sour when Jenna had maliciously revealed a painful truth: Camila's dad had abandoned her.

The words had cut deep, and Camila had lashed out at Jenna, determined to defend her family's honor. The argument had escalated into a physical fight, with both girls crying and screaming.

Adrien had tried to intervene, but Camila had pushed him away, feeling betrayed and hurt. She remembered the look on his face - concern mixed with a hint of helplessness.

Now, as Camila walked away from the bathroom, she wondered if Adrien had witnessed this latest fight too. And if he had, did he remember the pain Jenna had caused her all those years ago?

Camila collided with Adrien, who was standing in the hallway, looking as handsome and infuriating as ever.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here," Adrien said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "The little fighter's got a bloody nose and messy hair. How cute."

Camila's eyes narrowed, her anger and hurt simmering just below the surface. "Shut up, Adrien. You don't know anything."

"Oh, I know plenty," Adrien said, his eyes glinting with amusement. "I know you're weak, Camila. You can't even handle a fight without getting hurt."