-3

(yn pov)

After attending all lectures. I went to Mr Jeon because he told me to join him after all the lectures.

-IN HIS CABIN-

"may I come in sir?" I asked while opening the door of his cabin.

"Come in miss yn " he said politely

I went in his cabin. I stand in front of his chair.

"Have a seat miss yn " he told me with full of love.

I sit in front of his chair.

He started teaching me.

After 2 hours
My phone started ringing. I picked up my phone and saw it was my father's call.

I look at Mr Jeon for his permission.
He nodded his head

(bold letters yn)

"Hi dad"

"Princess where are you?? If I'm not wrong your university overs at 3 pm and look at the time it's 5 pm.?"

"Actually dad I'm with professor jeon. He is teaching me as you know that I joined the university in mid that's why"

"Okay if you're with jungkook then there is no problem stay with him. Call me whenever your study is done I'll send the driver to pick you up."

"But dad who is jungkook?"

"Your professor his name is Jeon jungkook"

"Ok"

Then I cut the call.
I don't care whatever his name is or who he is.

"Do you have a boyfriend" he asked

"You're my teacher so please focus on my studies rather then my personal life." I said coldly because who is he asking me question about my personal life? I know this is disrespecting of my teacher but what is he asking me? He is my teacher it is wrong for him to be involved in my personal life.

"Don't be angry. I thought the person you mentioned morning is your boyfriend. That's why I'm asking. Nothing is more then that." He said politely

"Yes he is my boyfriend and we're dating from past 2 years. And I love him so much. Anything else you want to know? Or I go?" I said in anger

"Nothing you can go call your dad to send the driver." He said

I called my dad. And he said he is sending the driver. And still I'm sitting with my so called professor.

"Have you ever seen your boyfriend?" He asked

"No. We started dating online" I said
Why I'm telling him.? I don't know why
But now I think he isn't that much bad.

"Interesting you come here for your online boyfriend. What if he cheats you? Or what if he isn't handsome like you.? What will you do then?"

"Mr Jeon I don't care if he is handsome or not I don't care if have money or not. I love him not his face or money. I love his inner soul. And I know he'll never cheat me. I trust him more then anything" i said because I know my man he'll never cheat me. I know only he was with me when everyone left me everyone lied me. He was the one who stayed with me till now how can he cheat me never ever... I believe him.

~jungkook pov~

When I heard her words. It gives me relief that I choose right girl for me. I'm not testing her i just want to know that what she really feel about me.

Then a random man come there.

"Ma'am please come. Sir send me to pick you." He said

"Yes you go I'm coming and Mr Jeon meet you tomorrow bye." She said while smiling at me
I smiled back at her

Then she left from there. I also went for my house.

-AT MY HOME-

I entered my home. I saw my sister in law was sitting in living room and she was watching tv. She is namjoon hyung's wife her name is Nini. She is so lovable. She care and love me like her little brother.
I went near to her.

"Hi noona how are you?" I asked while smiling at her.

"I'm good and you and did you meet your online girlfriend today?" She said excitedly

Yes she knows about yn. We both are close so I tell her and hyung about yn.

"Yes in fact I meet her and do you know she is the daughter of dad's business partner who is from india.but i didn't tell her that I'm her online boyfriend" i said. She looks confused.

"It's good that she is the daughter of dad's business partner. But tell me one thing without telling her who you met her?" She asked confused.
I chuckled at her words. I know it's impossible to meet her without telling her about me as you all know about her attitude btw I'm her professor I'll meet her without telling her about my identity.

Then I told everything to noona. She was surprised after listing this.

"You're amazing kookie. But you should tell her you also know who desperately she wants to meet you. Teasing her is not a good option. Because she also has right to meet her boyfriend" she said

I know noona is right i should told her.

"Don't worry noona I'll tell her on good time. Now telling her is not okay." I said

"Tell her soon" she said

And i left from there for my room.

When I come to my room. I went to take a hot shower. After taking a shower I laid down on bed and saw my phone. I saw her message.

I replied
I'm sorry my angel for making you trouble you know I transferred today to different University. It is out of Seoul I'm so sorry. But don't worry I'll be back soon then I'll meet youu.
I love you so much♡

I send her a message.

____________________________________________

Hii army!!
How are you all? I hope you all are doing well. So if you like this part then vote for next part. Till then take care of yourself my beautiful people.
And do comments also.
Borahae ✨💜