-25

Do votes and comments y'all....

And one more thing, there will be a scene in this chapter that will maybe be inappropriate for some of you...

Yes, this is just my imagination so don't take it in reality, read it like it's imagination. It'll be better for you as well as for me.

Hate comments will be deleted and the person who will do, will be blocked, they will not be able to read any of my work in future.

Thank you :)

Let's go ahead.......

Yn pov..

He was going, he was disappearing from my sight, my knees weakened and i fell on the ground, this can't be true, I'm dreaming. I know I'm dreaming.

He can't do this to me, he can't use me, he said he loves me... No no no no no.................

I grabbed my hair tightly and yelled the shit out of me, the waiter and waitress were looking at me like they just saw a ghost now.

I was crying mess. I shouldn't cry, there would be a reason that's why he did this to me. It has been 2 years since we were in a relationship, he never told me to send him my body pictures, he said he will see me in our wedding but what did he do now?

"Ma'am, what happened?" Someone's voice caught my attention, i moved my face from the ground to him, he was the manager of this cafe.

I didn't reply to him, he looked at me for some time and left from there.

"Ma'am, let's go home," my driver's voice caught my attention again. I nodded my head.

I was about to got up but my knees were shaking badly, I was about to fall down but a strong muscular arm held my wrist and i managed on my heels, I looked at the person and hugged him tightly, i don't know why i hugged him but I was feeling like lost. Like I lost everything.

"What happened, yn?" Taehyung said in his husky voice.

I was just crying, the words were stuck on my throat, I was unable to speak, my mouth wasn't opening.

Maybe taehyung understand, that's why he just started patted my head. Taehyung was my professor i shouldn't hug him like this.

My brain is fucked up with everything, I just need to relief from all of this and that I know I can I feel relief.

I immediately broke the hug and taehyung looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? Is something happened?" He asked, oh god! I don't know what to reply.

I shook my head as no.

Taehyung didn't ask any questions further and that's why I like his company.

I started walking towards my car and sat on the driver seat, I was feeling so exhausted. I need to time to overcome from this, I want to talk to him. He will surely have some reason. What if someone blackmail him? What if emma did something?

"Ma'am, let me drive for you." The driver's voice came into my ear but I ignored but for this moment I just want to be alone. I want to be separated from every one.

I started the car, I started driving the car at 120 speed, I know I'll die with this much speed but I don't care, dying is better than living without him. It's not that I don't want him to be with Emma, if he likes her than he can marry her, if emma makes him happy then I'm happy in his happiness and I can spend my pending life with his memories but he just clear out the things with me. He used to tell me every single details about him then what happened him suddenly? I know he doesn't use me for my body because the guilt for leaving me was visible in his eyes.

I stopped the car in front of my house, my father wouldn't be at home today, he will surely at jeon's mansion at this time.

I went inside the house, i wipped my tears with my palm. And started walking towards my room.

"What happened?" My father's voice stopped me at my place. God why? What did I do to you that you became my rival? I can't face my father now.

"Is everything okay? Is someone told you something?" My father said and started coming towards my direction. I don't have any power to move my face to look at him. I can't this is very very hard for me.

"Princess, you can tell me, if something happened?" He said and stood in front of me. My teary eyes meet with his dark worried eyes. He looked at me and the anger started boiling in his body. It's first time he see me crying.

"Who the hell made you cry? Tell me.?" He said and pulled me in a hug, I also wrapped my arms around his body and started sobbing. I don't know what to say I'm just lost. I lost everything.

"Is everything okay?" He asked again, I broke the hug and looked at him.

"Jis insan ke pehle bhot se khawab tute ho aur fr koi doubara ake use khawab dekhae aur Tod jae..toh kya bhala woh insan thek ho skta hai?"

"A person who has already had a lot of dreams broken and then someone comes again and breaks them by showing them dreams... so that the person can be okay?" I asked, his eyes changed into darkness.

"Jungkook broke up with you?" He asked very slowly which was only audible to me.

Hearing him I ran away from there to my room, he also started following me.

I came inside my room and locked the door from inside. My father started knocking at the door.

I started finding a thing from my closet, but it was nowhere, after finding something good minutes finally I found that thing.

I sat on the ground in front of my bed. All the things were running inside my head.

Jungkook's confessions, my father's words.

My father was right though, he told me that online love doesn't last forever. But I was stupid, I came here for jungkook after leaving my everything.

No money nothing can make me happy like jungkook do. I felt safe with him. But he did wrong to me. He said he doesn't love Emma anymore even though emma was just his attraction in high school nothing else. Then why the hell she came again? Why the hell she wants to snatch jungkook from me.

If she asked me to give her my property, money and everything i would have given her happily bit she snatched my life from me. How will I survive now?

I don't have any pending reason to live. I want to die.

I took the blade in my right hand and dig into my skin on left arm. It was so peaceful.

Physical pain removes the mental pain.

I dig that blade more into my forearm's flesh that it started bleeding and honestly it was giving me peace. The pain of cuts were removing the pain of jungkook.

I took out the blade and again dig it into near the old cut this time more deeper, the floor was all red by my blood.

I took out the blade again and this time I was about to dig into my pulse but then someone broke my door and came inside my room. That person took the blade from my hand and immediately hugged me tightly. It was peace in his arms.

The darkness was started to coming in front of my eyes and I was totally unaware of the person who just hugged me.

And the next moment everything black black......

So how's the chapter? The last (blade thing) don't you dare to try this in your real life. And yes please read it as a ff as a imagination.

Everything will be okay soon.......

Love you all :)))