-29

200 votes.

Yn pov :

24 hours have been passed and I'm still wondering what to do.

I don't know how to over Emma's dirty game now I only have 12 hours left or else I'll lose jungkook forever.

God never give us what we want.

What to do, what can I do?

Whom should I call for help?

I pulled out my phone from my clutch and dial someone's number, I don't know much about him but he can help me. Maybe.

One ring...

Two ring...

Three ring..

And he picked up the call on 4th ring. Thank God he picked up call, i thought he would be angry with me because I insulted him.

"Hii, park" I said, i don't know why my tongue can't stay in a control that i always end up insulting him.

"Oh, hii bella signora." He replied in his deep husky voice. Fucking dickhead trying to flirt with me.

Calm down calm down.

"Jimin actually I need your help." I asked in slow voice and inhale deeply because a week ago i decided that I'll never talk to this bastard, but see my fate.

"How much longer orgasam do you want?" He replied seductively, seriously if it wasn't important than i would have kill him for sure.

"It's okay, don't help, bye." I replied dryly and about to cut the call but his voice interrupted me.

"I'm kidding, tell me what I can do for you, your highness." He asked.

I inhaled exhaled before replying to him.

"Actually I need Emma's details." I said and told him everything including my and jungkook's relationship.

"What? You and professor Jeon are in relationship?" He asked shockingly.

"We were." I replied sadly.

"Don't worry, I'm with you, I'll do everything to find out the details you're asking about." He said and a bright smile appeared on my face.

"Thank you so much, park." I said and hanged up the call.

I opened the Instagram and saw Emma's story she has uploaded the pic of her and jungkook, her arms are wrapped around jungkook's shoulder and jungkook's hand are not touching her waist, it seems like he is just showing off.

Caption: finally after 10 years, we are going to marry. Our love is immortal.

Fucking bitch, huh? Immortal love? In the photo jungkook even isn't looking at her.

If the marriage happens then what can she get from jungkook? Only his body? Right. Jungkook's soul his heart is always mine.

How will she earse my name from his soul?

My room's door knocked and I jumped in fear. Dad is not at home and it's night, so who can come at this moment?

I got up from the bed and opened the door, and my eyes met with taehyung's dark eyes. He gave me a warm smile and I let him come in.

Jungkook sent him. I know it.

Even from yesterday nini called me more than 100 times. And I know every time jungkook insisted her to call me and get know am I okay or not.

"How are you?" He asked and sat on the couch which were so far away from my bed, I was sitting on the bed and he was on the couch.

"I'm fine and you?" I replied with the same smile.

He will think which type of girl I am? My boyfriend is getting married to someone else and here I'm smiling at him like an dumbass.

"You seriously okay?" He asked worriedly. I know he is worried about me.

"Yes. What would happen to me?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I mean, jungkook is getting married to emma tomorrow." He said and i felt a throb inside my heart by his words.

No matter how much I say i will stop their marriage but the fear of not finding any evidence against emma is scaring me to hell.

"You know taehyung, when you love someone, you feel happy in their happiness and if jungkook is happy with Emma then I'm more happy than him." I replied and his face softened looking at me.

I can't tell him now that I know everything about Emma's game, because if I told him then he will tell jungkook everything.

"But still, we are human, we have emotions and it hurts seeing our person with someone else." He said with a broken voice.

"Have your heart is also broken?" I asked to him changing the topic from me and jungkook.

"Yeah." He replied and looked down at the floor and continued....

"I used to love her like you do with jungkook but all she care about was money. She left me because I wasn't rich enough." My jaw dropped at his words and i looked at him with raised eyebrows.

How can someone leave someone when they love them?

"Hadn't she loved you?" I asked and looked at him. He raised his face and looked at me and chuckled scarscatically.

"Love? You know nobody love in this era. She left me because I wasn't rich enough but I never told her about my identity. My father was top 3 businessman in South Korea." He said and I looked at him dumbfounded totally unaware of his words.

"Why you didn't tell her that you were rich? Then she had never leave you." I asked because if I was at his place then I would have done everything in my power to keep my love with me.

"She had to leave even if I told her about my richness, she had someone else in her life." He said, it hurts.

"You know yn, i always felt like in our relationship that I was third person not him. Because she always prioritise him over me." He said and I can feel his pain.

Even in my friendship I'm third person, they both share each other's secrets with each other. They both go to shopping party and everywhere together without telling me. I'm their best friend just by name.

Kavya was my best friend but sanvi came into our class,. nobody used to talk to sanvi but I told kavya that we should talk to her and she started interacting with us and become best friend of kavya better than me.

"But you've to strong taehyung, we can't do anything with cheaters." I said and he gave me a weakly smile.

"I'm okay, but that's what I want to understand you, please never let the sadness get heavier on your happiness." He said and got up from the couch.

He is hiding something from me, maybe he is hiding about Emma's plan or something else what I should have to know.

"I should leave now." He said and left the room.

I lay down on the bed and the memories of past and everything started coming into my mind. The way everytime I feel like useless but jungkook gave me a hope and I can't let vanished that hope.

My phone buzzed like someone messaged me and i immediately picked up my phone and saw a message from jimin.

Jimin: I'm sorry yn, but nobody knows personally emma and it's very hard to find any evidence against her.

******

Hi my dear lovelies.

Don't forget to vote and also follow my account of you aren't following me on ig as well.

I love you all so much :)))))))