Chapter 1. Move In Day

Wakes up in bed yawning and grabs my phone looking through my pinterest dream board of college as my mom comes in smiling.

"Hey sweetheart, good you're already up gone head get ready we got a busy day and i would like to swing by church after everything's over and pray for you and your college experience" she said as she sat on my bed rubbing my leg over my covers.

"Mommm, i'm only going to be an hour and a half away you act like i'm leaving for war" i said to her as i laugh.

"I know, i know pumpkin but it was just yesterday that i was holding you and those doctors said you were 8lbs 12oz and now you're literally going to college i promised myself i wouldn't cry but damn.. sorry heavenly father for swearing but come on get up, get ready i have your favorite downstairs" she says.

I put my phone down and nods as she leaves and gets up stretching yawning again then walks into my bathroom looking in the mirror at my body.

"mmm mmmm my stomach be looking so good in the morning times it need to stay like this all the time" stops talking trying to focus on what i have to do next then gets my tripod setting it up as i record myself doing mini vlogs capturing my skin care routine and ends the video, God i hope my roommate nice, i swear i will come home if she's mean.

Gets in the shower scrubbing myself up with my loofah singing to my spotify music on drake then looks at my pretty pink milky nails loving how my set turned out when i got it done the other day.

Mmcht i'm probably running late i need to hurry up omg omgg. I get out hurriedly and starts rushing putting on my cocoa butter lotion and does my natural look makeup and gets dressed in my skims dry looking in the mirror of how it hugs my curves just right and steps inside of my uggs then leaves going downstairs to my mom.

"Ouuu mommy you made all this for meee" i said all excitedly when i sit and start eating after i do my morning prayer. "I'm so glad we did all our packing last night mom now we can just go thank God" i stay quiet eating some more.

"I know that's the truth sweetheart i wouldn't have been able to do it all today your moms getting old i'm out for the count now, maybe when we get there one of those strong men can help us" she giggles as i spit out my orange juice coughing a little.

"No mom is three can handle it, you know lani is strong we got it mom we don't need no men" i say aggravated and gets up walking outside. it's cold as hell today that's good i don't want to be moving that stuff in the heat absolutely not!.

Walks over to my nude 2023 Kia K5 GT- line car sitting inside watching my mom come and join me later.

We buckle up and start our two hour drive to University Of Miami college with me driving..
(1hour 45 minutes later)

I end up FT lani screaming when she picks up and my mom smacks my arm lightly laughing and talks to her. "I'm so excited this new chapter in our life is opening I'm already here i been waiting on you and girllll the niggas here are so fine you can probably find you somebody here" alani says to me then i roll my eyes at her statement responding back "unt uh you know marcus almost had me kill him I'm so done with men i'm going to come here and get my schooling done and leave and be a Big girl lawyerrr" i say chanting.

keeps driving paying attention to the road as we enter campus in aww then drives over to alani car seeing her with nothing and gets out.

"You must've had these men help you because there's no way you did all that moving by yourself" i say trying to get her to spill the tea.

"You know i did sis, these football dudes just wanted to show off how strong they was so me being me i put they ass to work, you should've seen how they was sweating when we was done." I laughed loud as hell and starts on the project of moving my things into my dorm.

"Hii, you must be my roommate i'm arianna but you can call me ari nice to meet you and your family I'm going to go explore so i'm not all in your way when you're moving and decorating" Ari says as she leaves smiling. Aww she's so nice i'm lucky!
(3 hours later+ saying goodbye to my mom)

Plops on my bed letting out a sigh of relief. "Omgg that took forever i'm glad it's done".

Gets back up and gets my shower stupplied together and goes in the bathroom undressing looking at my bare naked body in the mirror touching on my titties, "i need to get a boob job lord, they still sit pretty so whatever"

Pulls my shower curtain back stepping inside lathering up in soap smelling the brown sugar relaxing ends up staying in for a long time and gets out drying off putting on my cute Victoria Secret set then walks out, sitting on my bed getting ready for bed then lays down hearing my roommate start to shower and dozes off softly snoring..

This is your side of your dorm room.

Ps some of the things i typed weren't in quotations marks i noticed i kept saying "as i" after every paragraph of a character talking was said

Ps some of the things i typed weren't in quotations marks i noticed i kept saying "as i" after every paragraph of a character talking was said. So i have to think of something else quick since i'm not really a writer and i felt it wasn't detailed enough 😭but i hope y'all enjoyed anyways!