Chapter 2. First Day In College.

I get a early start to the day waking up writing my daily goals for the day in my journal and my morning prayer then i went to the cafeteria with lani and we're currently waiting in line now looking at all the tasty foods.

"That looks so good hopefully they give us a lot I'm so hungry i miss my moms cooking not going to lie and i-" Gets interrupted by a group of guys trying to holla at my homegirl and i walk away with my plate of food laughing knowing they would never talk to me, only her and i'm ok with that, i got used to being overlooked by men or hidden once in a relationship.

"Girll them niggas just invited us to a lil get together at a indoor pool party" lani says when she walks over and sits and i sigh.

"Mmcht i don't even want to go you always leave me soon as we arrive at the function and i'm stuck alone while everyone else already with they lil group" i mumbled hoping she'll leave me alone about it and gets on my phone seeing marcus snapchat story of him kissing his new girlfriend getting weirdly jealous.

"Um actually lets go i'm bored anyway i'll take this opportunity to make new friends hopefully and i want to have fun before classes start officially" i say as she agrees all excitedly and i eat my food.
              (8 hours later 7pm)

Sprays my perfume looking at my fat ass hanging out of my booty shorts with my swimming bra squeezing on my rolls getting kind of insecure then i hear a knock on the door hearing lani voice rolling my eyes laughing and goes to answer it and leaves campus with her, walking to the boys Jeep  wrangler and opens the door seeing it all packed sighing wishing i hadn't came in the first place since i know how these scenarios play out.

"Yo who invited her fat ah tell her to stay home we ain't got no room in here" my face turns red hearing everyone laugh at that comment with lani telling everyone to shut the fuck up.

"Ha! it's fine i can take my own car just tell me the location.." i say trying to hide me being hurt from my voice and hears another voice speak up not hearing who said it but it was very masculine his voice sounded so sexy i couldn't lie.

"Y'all mafukas ain't funny she can come sit on my lap i got lots of room right here" this random guy said, i look up seeing a dark figure turn the light in the car on staying quiet as i look at how his white smile compliments his dark chocolate skin and his thick accent, i can just smell his cologne from over here as i bite my lip nervously looking away again "okay i guess" i said then walks around on his side with him opening the door and grabs my hand helping me inside as i sit directly on his lap, feeling him twitch from under me soon as i do that and lifts up a little thinking i'm too heavy for him.

"why you lifting up for ma yeen heavy sit back down on me" he says, my body tingles after hearing him call me "ma".  He grabs my hips guiding me back down on his lap feeling how his big hands can easily wrap around my back and stomach. I somehow felt secure when i don't even know this nigga. i knew it was going to be a long ride i just wanted to get there already and we haven't even started the drive yet.

i feel like his cologne is suffocating me in a dangerously good way and to break the silence between us, i turn around slightly not knowing that doing that will have my titty pressed against his chains and chest. i lost thought of what i wanted to do then i held my hand out shaking his.

"I'm Y/N nice to meet you" i say smiling as he responded "I'm Christopher but you can call me chris nice to meet chu too so how you doin? you don't look like the type to be going to parties" he seems like he genuinely wants to know.. 'i shouldn't fall for his sly tricks already Y/N, get it together you know his kind you know he only wants you for one thing. He's like marcus you almost let him take your V card until you found out he was cheating you WONT fall for it again.' i think to myself before saying back.