Chapter 6. Problems And Solutions

I wake up yawning realizing i'm in my room and looks around seeing how it looks trashed and sees marcus and chris laid up together on the floor smiling and takes a picture of them with the flash going off, waking them.

"Up and adam y'all wakey wa- Um what the fuck happened to yall faces??!" i say loudly demanding a answer as they look at eachother trying to come up with a lie.

"Um we got them on the ride we stayed for a few more hours it happened from the cold hit, you was okay since we kept you warm" chris says as marcus agrees.

"You're a fuck lie chris shut up y'all done trashed these peoples places MY ROOM like the hell why ain't y'all take it outside y'all could've hurt me then y'all gone go lay up together like love birds like y'all ain't tear eachother apart CLEAN IT UP NOW" i yell and they move quickly doing as i say. Then i go to take a shower locking the door not trusting neither one of them.

"Mmcht this yo fault nigga if only you let me stay and you go" chris said quietly "Nah it's yo fault don't blame me" they start to tussle again and i hear them yelling "THAT BETTER BE YALL ASS IN THERE MOVING FURNITURE!!" they stoped and finished cleaning.

I get out and get dressed in the bathroom before coming out snatching my first aid kit and sits down in front of them looking mad and starts applying ointment on their cuts aggressively with them wincing in pain "oh shut up y'all should've never fought" i say reminding them.

Gets done and gets up leaving the room with them following me like lost puppies to the cafe getting breakfast for them both and sits them down making them eat smiling.

"Did y'all apologize to eachother?" i asked them and they nod their head apologizing again to eachother but i knew they didn't mean it.

Watches them eat laughing and eats my bagel too, dancing in my seat. "Hey but um you both are invited to my birthday party it'll be at a trampoline park i haven't been in a while plus i think you both need to jump around and not on eachother you'll end up falling in love at this point" teases them as i said that and they cringe looking at eachother.

Continues to eat as a girl comes in looking for marcus as she comes over and slaps him hard and stands up backing away "You really left your pregnant girlfriend to come be with your ex, are you SERIOUS??" she said causing a scene and i choke on my food luckily swallowing it as he leaves with her and chris smiles as i slap him "grow up" i said.

This chapter is short because i wanted the next one to physically be just Y/N birthday party and more 🫣