Chapter 1: THE FORBIDDEN QUESTIONN

𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Afru walked through the crowded streets of the town, where potholes eliminated any attempted beauty the city council ever tried bringing there. He was heading to the towering glass doors of Cybernetix, a famous network company in the political capital of the country. It offered him a job interview. He felt a mix of nerves and excitement, his heart beating fast. This was his chance to make his dreams come true and have a bright future, after three years or frustration and job hunting after his graduation.

He entered the shiny office building, feeling a thrill of anticipation. He knew he was competing with many others and that the stakes were high. The interview panel was made of top executives, their sharp eyes watching his every move, every word.

The room was tense as the panel asked him questions, testing his skills, intelligence, and personality. He answered with grace and confidence, impressing them with each well-thought answer. But he didn’t know that a question was waiting for him, a question that would change his life forever.

With a sneaky smile, the interviewer leaned forward and asked four questions related to his skills, education, goals, and leisure. Afru answered all of them with a smile. The mangers smiled back and filled Afru's life with enthusiasm. "You're just the type of employer we were looking for", they said. However, their fifth question change the whole scene: “Afru, which cult do you belong to?”

Afru froze, his mind trying to understand the strange question. His heart dropped, knowing that the wrong answer could ruin his dreams in a second. But he had no connection to any cult, and the truth was the only answer he could give.

Gathering his courage, Afru replied, “I belong to the Presbyterian church. It is the only religious group I am part of.”

The room went silent as the words hung in the air, heavy with a hidden meaning. The panel looked at each other, their eyes showing a deeper knowledge of a dark side of the company.

What Afru didn’t know was that this famous network company had a sinister side, a wicked cult that worked in the shadows. They looked for people who would join their group, accepting an evil idea that went against everything Afru believed in. They tried to control and scare people, using their power to  have what they wanted.

In that moment, Afru’s fate changed. The room was full of pressure as the panel talked, their faces unreadable. Would they throw Afru away, a small piece in their big game? Or would they see his honesty as a danger and try to trick him?

Afru didn’t know that his journey was about to become a fight for his life, a trip that would test his strength, bravery, and faith. With his dreams on the line, Afru had stepped into a web of secrets and risks, his path crossing with forces he couldn’t understand.

Stay tuned as the story goes on, showing the mystery of Afru’s story... Are you ready for the adventure?