scones + croissants (thg)

REQUEST BY RORY

( thyme_time )

(xander hawthorne + maxine liu)

"come on i know you can do it." max whispers to xander encouragingly.

xander places his chin in his hand. "i know."

she pushes the plates of two different scone flavors in front of him. "blueberry or chocolate scones?" 

xander takes a deep breath preparing himself to disappoint his girlfriend. "blueberry."

max sighs and shakes her head. "you brickhead."

he smirks. "but i'm your brickhead."

max rolls her eyes. "whatever." she starts walking away but xander walks behind her.

"where ya heading?" he asks his girlfriend.

she shrugs. "i dunno."

xander takes her hand and grins. "cool."

max looks at him. "you're just going to go with me? what if i end up in ducking France?"

"then we can get some croissants. even though they are significantly less delicious than scones."

"what if i don't want a croissant and i want a baguette?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

xander swings their intertwined hands as they walk. "then i'll get you a baguette."

"what if i want crêpes?"

he sighs. "then i'll get you crêpes."

"what if-" xander cuts off his girlfriend with a gentle kiss. this quickly shuts her up.

"you know i'd get you anything maxine."

she groans. "don't use my full name you brick."

"yes ma'am." xander salutes.

then max pulls his face back to hers by his shirt collar and kisses him passionately. xander immediately kisses her back holding her against his body by her hips. when they pull back he smirks. "i knew you loved me."

"shut up."

(231 words)

thank you for ordering
rory !! max + xan are my
second favorite ship second
only to avery + jameson (avery +
grayson stans gtfo)

@ lcvesickstars