how to greet someone (aogg)

REQUEST BY CEARRA

( celloflowcrs- )

(anne shirley + glibert blythe)

anne was in the flower field admiring the gorgeous blooms when she spotted him. her heart fluttered slightly but she immediately caught herself and crossed her arms.

gilbert spots her and smirks. he slowly walks over to her. "fancy seeing you here." he says.

anne glares at the boy. "and why is that gilbert?"

he shrugs. "isn't that how you greet someone?"

she pauses before slowly nodding. "well i suppose that would be correct but that is never the way i have greeted someone. i believe in greeting everyone with kindness and politeness."

"is my way not kind or polite enough for you anne shirley?"

she tugs at a piece of her hair ignoring his question and the use of her last name.

"oh so now you're ignoring me? i see how it is."

anne sighs. "i am not ignoring you i merely-" then she trips on a weed and falls down the hill. 

gilbert starts to run after her but also get tangled in the weeds and tumbles down the hill with her. as they tumble down the hill their initial screams of terror turn into giggles and squeals of delight. when they reach the bottom on the hill gilbert not-so-accidentally lands on top on anne putting their faces very close.

he smirks. "fancy seeing you here."

(207 words)

thank you for ordering
pookie !! anne + gilbert are such
an iconic ship
and i love them so so much.

@ lcvesickstars