Kru537719 Studio Act 9

Syra: Hi Everyone! It's me Syra the Mail Eevee and I have more dares from sonictheforreal1243.

Lyra: So Cami, you can take care of the rest.

Camilla: Thanks Syra and Lyra. Now onto the dares.

Speed: Thank Arceus I don't need to any more lemons.

Ivy: Should we do the next dare?

Luna (Umbreon): Yes we should.

Lazuli (ES): How did I get into my demon form?

Flame (SSEC): S-scary.

Camilla: Oh BTW, I changed the some of the SSEC Eeveelutions like Dusk, Mike now back to Sky, Bolt, Flame, Blizz, Vay, Volt, Daisy and Eve. So Daisy, Volt and Eve have 2 different eye colors and the 5 main boys, Sky and Volt have their pre lab personalities. Next dare!

Asher: (Eats a taco) Um Zack, I don't feel so good.

Zack: Oh shit! He's about to give out gas!

Luna (Umbreon): Quick sis! Get him to earth!

Camilla: On it. (Sends Asher to earth)

Bow: That was close.

Oliver: Real close.

(On earth)

Asher: (Releases a big fart)

2 hours later

Tv Announcer: Breaking news! The Kanto Region is under lockdown due to a nuclear blast has occurred someone in the middle of the wild area. Official reports say the cause came from a Flareon farting in the forest. More further news details to come soon in later.

AU Jerry: Jesus Christ. What kind of idiot would let that happened?

(Back in the studio)

Asher: I'm back and I feel better.

Amethyst: Good thing you didn't fart in here.

Volt (SSEC): because we would die from your fart.

Doki: agreed.

Star (Sylveon): Last Dare!

Camilla: I really don't want to do this but I have too. (releases Dark Camilla) Luna. This is my dark form.

Luna (Umbreon): I see. I should also tell the others about that too.

Camilla: You can do that. Afterwards, I have something to show you, Star and Rika.

Luna (Umbreon): Okay sis.

Indigo: I'll end this chapter for Camilla. That's all for this chapter folks. Please remember to put down questions and dare in the comments and we'll see you next time.

Denny: Bye!

(Meanwhile with Camilla, Luna [Umbreon], Star [Sylveon] and Rika)

Camilla: Lulu, Star and Rika, I like to show you the galaxy treehouse.

Star: It's beautiful. One day we should tell the others about this.

Luna (Umbreon): We will someday but right now, let's keep it a serect.

Camilla: You girls wanna play Mario Party 8 on the Wii?

Rika: Sure.

(With Indigo)

Indigo (UEE): (uses co hosts powers to bring the side Eeveelutions of EAES, EV, TJQ, the other mains of TRMC and the rest of the UEE cast)

Shift: Hey Void. What's Up?

Indigo (UEE): Shift, you're also a co host with me and the rest of you have to stay because of Ask or Dare.

Millie: Sweet.

Plink: Agreed.