Chapter 329: Prophet Leader. Ruler of the Divine Dragon 3

Li Chengqian's parents were also watching the livestream at home. When they heard Lin Tian's words and saw what he did, the two of them were extremely excited. "Hubby, look, even Leader Tian bowed to our son! Look! Our son has made a name for himself! Our son is a great scientist!"

Many of Li Chengqian's former classmates were also watching the livestream. When they saw this, everyone was filled with respect, envy, and pride.

"Li Chengqian and I were classmates!" In the future, when he introduced himself, he would mention this and things would become easier for him.

When the employees of the Divine Dragon Company saw this, they became excited and smiled widely.

At this moment, Lin Tian stood up and nodded at Li Chengqian. He turned around and walked to the microphone.

"After my discussion with Mr. Li Chengqian, in order to let the Divine Dragon Company serve Divine Dragon better, in order to give the Divine Dragon Company more resources to develop..."

"The Divine Dragon Company will be integrated into Divine Dragon's system! It will become a part of the country. In the future, all the resources of Divine Dragon will be prioritized to meet the needs of the Divine Dragon Company! However, the Divine Dragon Company will continue to operate independently and will be managed the same way. Mr. Li Chengqian is the absolute controller of the Divine Dragon Company. No one is allowed to interfere in the management of the Company!" Lin Tian said loudly.

As soon as he said this, everyone's eyes widened.

In the first half of his speech, they thought that Lin Tian was going to announce a takeover of the Company. Perhaps the Country felt threatened by the Divine Dragon Company's technologies and wanted to take over the Company.

However, they realized that they had gotten it all wrong when they heard the second half of his speech!

How was this a compulsory takeover? This was clearly the Country sending resources to the Divine Dragon Company.

Incorporating the Company into the national system, giving the Company priority and free use of the Country's resources.

Moreover, he gets to run the Company the same way, and no one is allowed to interfere.

He was handing over huge power to Li Chengqian!

"At the same time, the Leaders have also decided that, because of Li Chengqian's outstanding contributions to Divine Dragon, we will add an additional seat in the Divine Dragon's Executive Council. He will hold the title of the Prophet Leader! The status of the Prophet Leader is the same as the other Leaders and he would enjoy the treatment of a Leader."

"Li Chengqian will be the first Prophet Leader!"

"The Prophet Leader doesn't need to participate in the daily management of the Country's affairs! However, important matters must be approved by the Prophet Leader! At the same time, the Prophet Leader has a veto power over any decision."

"I've said what I wanted to say. Next, I'll invite the Prophet Leader to say a few words to everyone!" Lin Tian finished announcing the shocking news in one breath. Then, he turned around and said to Li Chengqian, "Prophet Leader, please say a few words."

Lin Tian's words were like a shocking bomb that set off monstrous waves in everyone's hearts.

Everyone was dumbfounded by Lin Tian's words!

Establish a new position!

Prophet Leader!

Li Chengqian, a young man who was not even 20 years old, had become the Prophet Leader and the most powerful person in Divine Dragon!