Chapter 9 battle trials

The tests went smoothly after he matched Ryuko in the situps

He unhinged his joints allowing him to get first, while Momo got one of the worst scores. "Why does my chest have to be so big?" She moped, wishing she didn't have big tits.

And he finished first in the distance run beating Momo and Ryuko, the former being on an electric scooter while the latter was in her draconic form.

Class A and B were now standing in front of Aizawa and Kan. “Remember the last two are being expelled.” Aizawa reiterated, making the class swallow a lump in their throat.

First through fifth was Izuku Midoriya in first, Momo Yaoyrozu in second, Shoto Todoroki in third, Ryuko Tatsuma in fourth and the angry pomeranian named Katsuki Bakugou in fifth.

“I… got first?” Izuku gasped completely unaware he was that impressive, moving down the list he found the last two names. “Neito Monoma and Minoru Mineta?” Izuku pondered looking to see the reactions. “HAHAHAH of course a class A student would fail, class B is always going to be better HAHAHAHAH” the deranged blond bellowed, not acknowledging he was the other person getting expelled. (A/N, Shinso was 20th.)

“Oh and Knowbodys going home.” Aizawa said, making everyone's Jaw drop, in one case literally. “It was a logical ruse to make sure you gave it your all.” Aizawa finished, giving Momo the opportunity to mess With Izuku.

“It was obvious, I'm surprised Iz never mentioned it to the rest of you.” Momo sighed, waiting for the greenette’s reaction, all the while Izuku was finally putting Aizawa hero persona together.

“YOUR ERASERHEAD!!!!!! YOU EXPELLED YOUR ENTIRE CLASS LAST YEAR!!” Izuku yelled, not hearing the class gasp at the revelation that they could have been Expelled.

Timeskip by Momo being gloomy, daydreaming about flustered Izuku

'UA is like a normal highschool.' Izuku thought as he sat in what was currently English, a language he was fluent in because he thought he might need it as a hero.

After the basic classes was lunch where he could enjoy delicious meals at relatively cheap prices. "White rice is the perfect comfort food." That's what the hero lunch rush said at their table

After lunch was the heroics, the class Izuku was most excited for.

"I AM-" Can be heard as the attention is drawn to the door. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON." All Might bellows, standing with his pelvic bone at the foremost point of him.

"It's All Might." The frog girl Izuku thinks was called Asui spoke. "He's even more manly in person." A spiky redhead said, Izuku thinks he's named Kirishima. Yo his silver age outfit. A blonde with a black streak in his hair. Who introduced himself as Denki Kaminari.

"Yes, I am your teacher for foundational hero studies." All Might stated, gaining the class's attention. "And today we will do-" All Might stops for dramatic pause, and pulls out a card that reads 'battle'. "Battle trials."

"Battle…" Bakugou said under his breath, gaining a manic smile.  "Trials?" Izuku finished, in the same whispered voice. "Now I am forgetting something." All Might says gaining the class's curiosity."

"Ah yes, I Forgot the most important part of being a hero… IS LOOKING GOOD." All Might booms, as 22 suitcases pop out of the wall.

"Now I will See you at ground B, Now I must inform Class B HAHAHA." With that All Might left the room to notify class B who were closer to the changing rooms.

Grabbing their cases with Izuku's being *11*. They made their way to the changing rooms just as Class B arrived.

All Might was waiting in his small form waiting around a corner for the students to arrive. making their way out the students emerged from the hall, the students had various different costumes.