Stay with me..

*Two weeks later*

Shane P.O.V.

I sat down and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "You ok?" Ronnie asked me while walking up to me. "I feel light headed...and I threw up this morning..." I mumbled. "He looked at me funny. "That was you? I thought that was one of the guys since they got drunk last night...you know what, go lay down in the room for a little bit. I'll finish this." He said and pushed me towards the bus. I thanked him and slowly walked towards the bus. I stopped and leaned against a bus before throwing up the rest of my breakfast. "Sj?! Let's get you inside." Ronnie sighed and helped me onto the bus. He helped me to the room and I laid down. He set a trash can next to my bed and sat next to me. "What did you eat that made you so sick?" He asked. "I ate the same thing you guys did..." I mumbled. "Ok so what's got you sick?" He asked. "I dot know but if you see Craig could you tell him to come see me?" I asked. "Yeah I will. But don't move out of the bed unless your using the bathroom.!" He scowled me. I nodded and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep because Craig slowly shook me awake. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me. "Hungry...I feel like I want to eat a big chocolate cake..." I mumbled. He looked at me funny. "Ronnie told me you were sick....now you want to eat a pound of chocolate cake.?" He questioned. "I don't know...maybe I'm about to start my time of the month." I muttered. "Actually according to your phones calendar, you should have started two weeks and three days ago." He stated. "What? That's not right..." I mumbled. He handed me my phone and I looked at it. "That says two weeks from now you idiot!" I said. He shrugged. "The flu is going around...maybe that's what it is." He said. "I have a show to play but I'll be back right after I'm done ok?" He assured me. I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

*unknown time; still Shane P.O.V.*

I woke up to a loud thunk. I got up slowly and walked into the living area. I seen a guy with all black on, including a ski mask, standing over a knocked out Craig. I screams loud and ran towards the room as he chased me. I shut the door and tried to lock it but he kicked if open. I grabbed the closet thing to me, which was a guitar hero guitar, and I swung at him, hitting him in the face. He groaned and then hit me back. I stumbled onto my bed and the man jumped on me. "You look awful pretty..." He whispered. "HELP!!" I screamed. He covered my mouth and I bit his hand. He hissed. "You stupid bitch!" He growled and hit me. I kicked and screamed while he tried to control my legs. "Hey!" I heard someone shout before the dude was lifted off me. I sen Ryan hitting in repeated as I cried. I ran to check on Craig as Ronnie and Derek ran in to see what Ryan was doing. I seen max helping Craig. "Sj?! Are you ok?" Craig asked. I nodded and hugged him. "Who is he?" Max asked as Ronnie pulled off the mask and Derek was calling the police. "That weir guy from earlier who asked where Sj was. How does he know who she is?" Ryan growled. "I've studied her." The dude chuckled out darkly. While Ronnie was holding him. All I seen was Ryan slam him up against the wall. "If I ever see you again or anything....I'll kill you." Ryan hissed at him. In slow motion I seem the guy push back into Ryan. Ryan went silent and held his stomach. Ronnie tackled to guy and Derek grabbed something out of the mans hand. I seen Ryan stumbled back and look at his bloodied hand. I ran towards him. "I'm ok...it just hurts...and I'm in shock..." He said. Al of a sudden he just fell onto the ground clutching his stomach. I knelt down and put pressure on his wound. "Ow! Don't do that!" He hissed. "It'll stop the bleeding." I informed him as the cops rushed on the bus. One called a paramedic and two others took the guys away. A few moments later the paramedics rushed on and carried Ryan out. "Can I go with him?" I asked. "Who are you?" The paramedic asked. I hesitated. "His sister." Craig said. "Get in." The paramedic responded. I climbed in as they worked on Ryan. He looked at me the whole time. I grabbed his hand. "Thank you..." I said. He smiled at me. "You would have done the same for me..." He replied and squeezed my hand. The paramedics were crowded around him. "Agh!" He shouted and squeezed my hand harder. "He's bleeding internally!" A paramedic shouted. I gasped as Ryan slowly looked around. "It hurts..." Ryan mumbled as his hand entwined with mine. "Stay awake Ryan! Your gonna be ok. " I whispered to him and squeeze this hand. He squeeze mine lightly to notify me he was still there. I tried to keep him awake as long as I could...

What the hell is wrong with some people?!