A insanely tasty breakfast.

Well, it's been a couple "weeks" since you first teleported to "The Amazing Digital Circus," and you feel as if you're somewhat getting used to your new life here now, kind of. You've got your own room and your own special little schedule; you know everyone's names and are slowly getting to know them better as the "days" go by.

It isn't great here, but you don't feel like you're on the brink of insanity yet. Almost everyone here is kind and stays out of the way, except for one. Jax was his name? Ugh, he's constantly pulling pranks on you and everyone else! Just last week, he poured a bunch of slimy goo all over your head as some sort of "welcome gift," as he put it, and unfortunately for you, your new body has hair, so you were combing and washing out all that slime for days. Sometimes he makes you feel like you'll be going insane sooner than you originally thought...

Even though you hated Jax and the pranks he pulled, you never tried to get him back, not even once. And that was for the simple reason that, well, you don't see two wrongs making a right. You are a rather cowardly person; let's put it like that. So naturally, you've decided it would be best to ignore him instead, even if it was hard to do so.
---

You check the clock on the wall beside you and realize it's almost time to head down for breakfast; that leaves no room to whine and sulk, so you get up out of bed and walk over to the vanity you've asked Caine to... err? "teleport" is the right word, you suppose, for you considering the one thing you do remember about yourself is that you care a bunch about your appearance.

.

.

.

Your eyes scan around the table, looking for an empty seat to claim, only to realize that the only open seat available is next to your newly sworn enemy. Jax, of course... You almost roll your eyes into the back of your head as you begrudgingly walk over and take your seat, making sure to stay as quiet as possible, not even bothering to say hi or do as little as look at the purple rubber-toy-like rabbit.

The same can't be said for him, though.

"Hey dollface, how's it going?" Jax asks with sarcasm lacing his voice as always to go along with the same shit-eating grin he always has plastered onto his face.

"Leave me alone." You respond bitterly, still not even sparing a singular glance up toward him.

"Awh, what's the matter? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Was it a bad dreammm~?" The rabbit mocks in a sing-song-like voice reserved typically for little children as he begins to gently fiddle with your hair to push even more buttons.

"STOP." You raise your voice in anger, making sure to shove his hand off your head as roughly as you can. Why does he think it's okay to mess with you like that? Especially in front of all the others!

"Y'know, Y/N, if a stupid 'bad dream' is going to start bothering you this much, then maybe you should ask Caine for a nightlight. Like the one crybaby over there uses all the time!" He laughs as he nudges your side, causing you to gag on the bits of breakfast food in your mouth.

"H-hey, I am not a crybaby, J-Jax!" You can hear Gangle the Ribbon begin to whine in the background, which thankfully shifts Jax's attention toward her instead of you for awhile.

You choke up the bits and bobs of chewed bacon and egg onto your plate, taking notice of how they come out glitch-like and strange-looking. But that didn't matter right now; what does matter is giving Jax a piece of his own medicine after so long of being an insensitive prick all the time!

"DO YOU EVER KNOW WHEN TO FUCK OFF? DO YOU GET SOME SORT OF SICK PLEASURE OUT OF BOTHERING ME EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN SECOND? WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE, YOU- YOU INSUFFERABLE RABBIT!"

You shouted at the top of your lungs as you stood up from your chair. Everyone around the table began to stare at you both. Nobody has ever yelled at Jax like that. There were definitely some mixed reactions, to say the least.

"EXCUSE ME..-" Jax began, heavily offended by your crude choice of words, before Caine the Ring-Master, cut him off before he could say anything back.

"Hey, now you two! Why don't we all just calm down now? It's wayyy too early for this!"

"No, let me finish! YOU." You dismiss Caine's request entirely to take your attention back toward Jax, giving him the most sour look you could muster up.

"I NEVER EVER WANT TO HAVE THE DISPLEASURE OF CROSSING PATHS WITH YOU AGAIN! I'D RATHER BE ABSTRACTED THAN EVEN HAVE TO SHARE THE SAME AIR WITH YOU! Well, not like we really tend to breathe air any more, but... YOU GET MY POINT!"

You get right into Jax's face, repeatedly jabbing your finger into his rubber chest as you threw the most rude insult you could think of toward him, one that you'd never even think of using on anybody else before running off and back into your bedroom, leaving everybody watching in shock and their jaws completely dropping in disbelief from the show. Well, you've gained Zooble's respect, that's for sure.

And now, it was all just you alone. In your room, the only thing keeping you company is your own thoughts. Nobody was coming to save you.

Not even your own mind was going to try and save you; the thoughts acted as if they were only there to make things even worse. You'd describe it as multiple disgusting, wriggly worms burrowing slowly into your brain, not allowing you to keep your head on straight.

The more the thoughts invaded, the more you began to feel fuzzier and fuzzier; it felt as if your own body was migrating further and further away. More than that, it felt like your body was being mutilated and ripped apart at the seams. Perhaps it wasn't stitched up right before you came to inhabit it.

It's barely been a month in this twisted place, and you're already dying; you aren't making it out.

You are forever trapped in a body that isn't yours.
---