Chapter 6

After abhi left the house Lakshmi went inside her room and asked iyyappan

Lakshmi: neega pattuku ready pannikalam solrega( you're saying that we'll prepare for it) how will we do it why we have to get her married she rambled ...

Iyyappan: shut your mouth.. making her to shut..

Iyyappan: we have to get her married she is my responsibility but I didn't do anything than made her study...

Lakshmi: enna pesrega nega..(what are you saying)

Iyyappan: Inga paru neeyum rithiyum avala kastapaduthratha Nan onnu sollama iruken ndrathala nan avala apdiye vitru mudiyathu purithaa unaku(I'm being silent all along for what you and rithi doing to Diya that doesn't mean I'll leave her like that) I should have stopped you both but I literally neglected it by the works that have been in my shoulders and I nearly forgotten my promise that I made to my sister raghini and left for bed.

This made Lakshmi more angry

Lakshmi: Enna inthalu ipd pesraru oruvela ivaluku ellathayum kudukanum nu sollitta Enna panrathu vida kudathu ethathu Pannanum...(why this man is talking like this what if he wish to give all the properties to her no we should not let him do that )she thought and went to sleep.

Next day Aditya asusual begin his day with the blessings of shivan after that kabilan came there...

Kabilan: Ayya..

Aditya: Sollu kabila..(yes)

Kabilan: namma rangaraj ayya namma mill visayama town ku poiruntharula anga antha velai mudilayam ayya nega vanthaa tha antha velai mudiyumnu ungala kelambi vara solraru yaa..(Rangaraj went to town for some business they're needing you for that so he's asking you to come there sir)

Aditya nodded his head went inside seeing his chithi and appathaa are getting ready to go to see the bride he went near them and said..

Aditya: appathaa Nan knjam velai visayama town poga vendiruku athanala Nan poitu vela mudinjathum vanthudrenm.( I have some work in town I'll finish it and come as soon as possible)

Rani: but adi we are going to see the girl for our arjun adi it'll not be nice if your not there...

Aditya: you all are there right go and see the girl when I came back we can discuss about it.. making them agree and went from there with kabilan.

Meera and abhi was on full swing to welcome the groom side members and abhi said strictly that they will keep the bride seeing ceremony in his home and they brought diya there and made her got ready.

Rani went to Arjuns room to call him she saw him that he was sitting in his bed mindlessly she went near him and kept her hand on his shoulder he looked up at his mom..

Rani: nee Enna yosikra enaku purithu arju...( I know what you are thinking arjun) he looked at his mother expectingly..

Rani: do you think that you can hide from your mother arju I know how much you love saanvi...

Hearing this Arjun was shocked ..

Rani:I know everything arju but you know right we've tried from our side but you itself saw how saanvi father talked to us right you know amma will not take the wrong decision for you arju please come with me... making Arjun nod his head and they made their way to the brides house.

Saanvi was so devastated to hear that Arjun went to see the girl she is been in her room crying not even went out to eat something his mother was knocking her door without break but she is not even responding to her and kept crying.

Rani, Ponnamma and Arjun entered into abhi house Meera and abhi welcomed them wholeheartedly by looking at them lakshims mouth went wide open aren't they Chandrasekhar family how come this girl get this kind of rich family she was in her thought.

Abhi made them to sit in the sofa and gave them refreshments

Rani: Ponna vara sonnega naa Nalla irukum..(call the bride)..

Abhi asked Meera to get diya. Diya came outside in her light pink saree looking so beautiful and gave tea to everyone while giving tea to Arjun she lightly looked at him who didn't even look at her after that Rani looked at her and looked at Ponnamma and nodded her head Rani looked at Arjun who is sitting looking down ...

Rani: do you want to talk to diya or not slowly... he shooked his head and asked her mother to decide anything.

Rani smiled and said that they liked the girl and they can proceed further and abhi looked at Meera and they both went inside to ask diya but diya said whatever  they decide abhi hugged her and told that they like the groom and he is a good man and smiled looking at diya.

Meera and abhi told the decision to everyone and they exchanged the plates.and decided the date for marriage which was next month and Rani excused herself and went to diya to look her. She was so happy and hugged diya and kissed her forehead which let tears from diyas eyes this was noticed by abhi and Meera and brought smile to their faces.

After some chatting Arjun and their family left from there and Aditya came to house at night they informed him about the happenings and the date of the marriage when he heard about the date he looked at Arjun who just smiled at him painfully.Aditya just patted his back and left from there.

That's it for this chapter...
Hope you like it....

Do like and comment

Tata
#adi