Chapter 39

Aditya woke up early and watched outside the window the sun hasn't risen yet....he didn't know why his heart was palpitating so much he kept his hands on his chest to ease it....when he look towards his right side he saw Diya sleeping with a slight pout....his lips formed....a smile....he caressed her head softly with his hands....while he don't know....that he have an urge to keep his hands on her stomach and caress it....so he kept his hands on her stomach and caress it with his left hand while he kissed her cheeks....and he dozed off....while looking at her....

Here....

Kabilan and thendral were sleeping under a duet their legs tangled with each other thendrals head on kabilans chest hugging tightly....their phone rang making them move from their position....kabilan searched for the mobile and got to know that it was thendrals and Diya calling her....

Kabilan took the phone and passed it to thendral who was laying on his chest lazily got the phone....and spoke....

Thendral;sollu diyaa.

Diya;yen di innum elumbalaya....(You didn't wake up still?)

Thendral:elumbiyachu di....(Woke up)

Diya;seekram di kelambuga nega Inga varanum sapatuku....nybagam vachukoga....(You have to be here for lunch so get ready quickly)

Thendral;sari di....(Okay)

She cut the call and turned towards kabilan who was looking at her all the time....she got shy all of a sudden....

Thendral;yen apd pakrega....(Why are you staring at me like that)

Kabilan;enna oru mariyathai....(How much respect?)

Thendral;hmm she looked at him confusingly....

Kabilan;nightlam nee ipd illayae di....enn thola pdchuttu....kabila kabila nu thaanae kathunaa....ippa ennadana....ga podra....(You were shouting kabila kabila at night now you were calling me with such respect)

Thendral slapped at his chest and hide her face on it....kabilan chuckled loudly at her doings....

They seperated from each other after their banters and went to get ready....Thendral showered and got ready tieing towel on her hair and went to kitchen to prepare tea....

Thendral switched on the stove and kept the milk on it she was waiting for the milk to boil when two hands grabbed her waist from behind hugging her making her shriek....

Kabilan nuzzled in her neck and showered kiss there making her moan....

Thendral;enna panra nee vidu enna....paal adupula irukka....pongida poguthu....(Leave me....milk is there it'll get boiled)

Kabilan shook his head and continued kissing her there to collarbone....making her moan....louder at the time....the milk boiled and oozed out from the bowl....

Thendral pushed him and off the stove she kept her hands on her waist and glare at kabilan who stood there rubbing his nape smiling...

Thendral;ithuku thaa sonnae....vidunnu ketiya nee....(That's why I said to leave me....)

Kabilan:hehhe....

Thendral;ippa enna panrathu....paru ithellam ippa clean pannanum....(What will we do now we have to clean it)

Thendral moved the bowl from the stove...while she doing it kabilan grabbed her hand and moved her....

Kabilan; Inga nillu di....(Stay here)

Thendral;enna panra kabila nee vidu Nan clean pannatum namma ready aganumla....(Leave it kabila I'll clean it we have to get ready also)

Kabilan;Nee nillu di Nan clean pannikren....(Yob you stay here I'll clean it okay)

Thendral;athellam venam nanae panren....(No need I'll do it)

Kabilan kept his fingers on her lips and shushed....her....

Kabilan; pesama iru....( Be quiet)

Thendral nodded her head while kabilan moved graciously while cleaning all the mess that the milk created than he poured the boiled milk on two glass and gave one to thendral and told her to drink....

After they completed....kabilan came towards her and lift her in a swift motion making her gasp....

Thendral;enna panra....(What are you doing)

Kabilan;ippa poi ready agalam vaa....(Now we can get ready come!)

He said and took her out from the kitchen...while they heard a voice.

...:Ada pavigala....kalailayae vaa....(My god!! You've started in the morning itself)

Kabilan put thendral down who was blushing and ran from there to the room...

Kabilan:nee enna dey panra Inga....(What are you doing here Arjun)

Arjun:neramaidchu nu ungala kuptu Vara sonnaga....Vantha ennellam pakka vendi iruku....(They asked me to get you both as you were getting late)

Kabilan:deyy overa pesatha ukkaru kelambi vanthudrom....(Don't talk too much Arjun sit we'll get ready and come there)

Arjun;thambi sekrama kelambiruagala....(You'll get ready fastly right)

Kabilan;deyy....(Heyy)

He said glaring at him making Arjun laugh at his face and went to get ready....after they got ready they went to Adityas house with Arjun....they were welcomed by Diya and saanvi....Aditya patted kabilan shoulder...and they went outside for a while....

Saanvi;night ellam nalla padiya mudinchaa Haan (is that fine at night) she nudged her shoulders....

Thendral blushed and looked down...

Diya;appa mudinchu....(Finished) Diya and saanvi hified each other....

Diya felt dizzy she thought that it was because she didn't eat anything in the morning she shrugged it by drinking water

They enjoyed a lot with each other....and prepared the dishes and ate....with each other partners company....

Saanvi:Diya intha pathiramlam kaluvanum selvi akka enga kanom....(Diya we have to wash this dishes where is selvi sister i couldn't see her)

Diya;avga pinnala thuni kaayapotty irunthaga iru Nan poi kuptu varen....(She is in the backyard hanging the clothes to dry wait I'll call her)

Saanvi;sarii....(Okay)

Diya went in search of selvi to the backyard....and saw selvi was clipping the clothes....Diya eyes were getting blurry with each step she was taking....

When she was about to call her she fainted....selvi turned towards the sound to see Diya laying there unconsciously....

Selvi:Diya maa....

------------------------------

That's it for today's chapter....

Hope you all like it....

Do like and comment....

Tata....
#adi....